Litchi installed flawlessly

Reaction score
I jut received my Lenovo Tab 4 10 and installed litchi. I 1st entered my google account info into tablet then connected to wifi at home and downloaded app. I then opened litchi and it had onscreen directions to connect to drone. I disconnected home wifi from tablet to the dji drone wifi. The camera appeared on my tablet and it was connected! I could move my drone around the room (hand carrying) and the radar showed the drone orientation moving as I moved. I think it is all set up. I know just have to rewatch the litchi you tube videos and check all the settings in app, then will try a simple test flight of out and back! I cant wait till tomorrow!

I flew it today and the drone did great. I love the app and the new 10 inch tablet! I have a few small problems but am confident I will get it worked out. I even practiced taking back control while flying waypoint missions. Lots more to learn, but gotta start somewhere...lol

I flew it today and the drone did great. I love the app and the new 10 inch tablet! I have a few small problems but am confident I will get it worked out. I even practiced taking back control while flying waypoint missions. Lots more to learn, but gotta start somewhere...lol
With litchi do you have the dji go app installed as well?is it ok to have the two apps on the one tablet?

I did have only Litchi on my tablet. It is ok to have both apps but you have to tell tablet which one is default app. I got a message appearing in the Litchi app telling me this when I installed it. I have also read in the forum that you might need to go to settings and disable dgi app while using litchi.This was installed on an android device so all by wifi.

With litchi do you have the dji go app installed as well?is it ok to have the two apps on the one tablet?
You can have both on your tablet, however, if you run Go and decide to switch over to Litchi, you will want to go into your settings and force stop DJI to be sure nothing is left running.

No matter how many times i force stop dji go app litchi crashes, on my tablet and on my phone during flight and i cant figure out why!

I was reading that litchi needs at least 2gb ram to work properly, could this be a problem? I have 2 gb on my tablet and it does crash, as I touch the screen, more than it should but seems to work fine, once I get to select waypoint mission. it did lose connection today on a short flight that I loaded from the mission hub but it flew the mission and I regained control at last waypoint. I have not had any issues with it flying in fpv mode. This is only my 2nd day with litchi so still learning too

I was reading that litchi needs at least 2gb ram to work properly, could this be a problem? I have 2 gb on my tablet and it does crash, as I touch the screen, more than it should but seems to work fine, once I get to select waypoint mission. it did lose connection today on a short flight that I loaded from the mission hub but it flew the mission and I regained control at last waypoint. I have not had any issues with it flying in fpv mode. This is only my 2nd day with litchi so still learning too
My tablet is not 2 gigs of RAM but thank you for that information I will have to switch, litchi app crashes in flight that may be the reason thanks again for the info

I'm going to stick this problem in here because it's the closest that I can find to similar subject matter. My Litchi app lost her voice on my P3S. I've not only force stopped the GO app, I've wiped it off the tablet completely. Neither made any difference. Yes she talked to me before the big DJI upgrade and still does on my P4. Matter a fact I am given the choice of which app I prefer using. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. This is with my Phantom 3 Standard with an ARGtek Blue Proton antenna. The P4 has only a dual windsurfer...

I'm going to stick this problem in here because it's the closest that I can find to similar subject matter. My Litchi app lost her voice on my P3S. I've not only force stopped the GO app, I've wiped it off the tablet completely. Neither made any difference. Yes she talked to me before the big DJI upgrade and still does on my P4. Matter a fact I am given the choice of which app I prefer using. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. This is with my Phantom 3 Standard with an ARGtek Blue Proton antenna. The P4 has only a dual windsurfer...
Take look at your settings: upper right hand corner you'll see the "gears" (3 of them). Tap the gears. This takes you to the settings screen. Tap the "SPEECH" setting. First option is "Enable Speech." Make sure that's turned on. From there you can select the feedback you want and frequency.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl