litchi hub questions

Reaction score
Hi everyone! the questions that I have are concerning litchi hub home button. When I touch the home button on the map its show me a completely different location than my home address. Its not even close to where I am. I hope someone can tell me if I can set that myself so I wont have to type in my address every time. I wonder if I am doing something wrong to make it so I wont have to type in my address every time I use it

When I touch the home button on the map its show me a completely different location than my home address. Its not even close to where I am.
You must be connected to the internet for that function, unless you have already pre-planned your mission within the hub previously. Make sure you have your device location active.

were do u find that setting
Its not a setting. You should get a pop up....Like this..

1573431922925.png

Thanks fly dawg for showing me how to do that sorry about the slow come back Our electricity was out for a while I tried what you showed me it did not work either really appreciate the help

Do you have any more suggestions I need all the help I can get

First, what browser are you using? You may not have your permissions set correctly.

HUMMMM......

I can't find the location section in chrome.
But it is in Firefox and lists of web sights allowed and not.

One thing to try is clear all saved settings in chrome.

Also our internet provider is based in small town to south of our larger town, different zip code. So for awhile when would do searches we would get information based on what was closes to that zip code.

Litchi would default to that also....

Rod

Of coarse now I found it, and mine shows Litchi is allowed.

Rod

Thanks Rod I have changed and fixed everything that I could about old stuff information wise and it has moved to a different location but still Not my location still scratching my head thanks again

Reactions: RodPad
Here is a work around save a mission called home, start etc.
Just one way point etc.

Open that mission, then when loads press new. ;)
That's what I do most of the time anyway. I'm usually making changes to an existing one anyways.....

Rod

Thanks Rod my poor old brain is wore out this all started when I hit the home button I thought it should show me at my home or my area did not work out appreciate you trying I will try what you said thanks a lot

Reactions: RodPad
There is a very simple explanation. The Litchi Mission Hub uses the location that is offered by your internet provider. Often that is the location where you actually enter the 'world wide web'.

Your internet connection goes to a so-called central meeting point and from there you go onto the 'word wide web'. However, if you use a mobile connection, you will actually see the location where you are.

Hey thanks for your input that’s what I figured because in my findings I found out it was in the same area all the time where I entered the World Wide Web thanks for helping I feel better about it all now I thought it was me not Doing things right thanks

@chatikib,
Thanks for your input!

"Often that is the location where you actually enter the 'world wide web'."
But I really don't understand what you mean by this?

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic