Litchi Hub: Cant get Waypoint settings to show

Reaction score
First time using the Litchi mission hub. I created 7 waypoints for a mission but Nothing happens when I click on the waypoint to adjust there settings. Can someone help!

First time using the Litchi mission hub. I created 7 waypoints for a mission but Nothing happens when I click on the waypoint to adjust there settings. Can someone help!

Check your pop-up settings on your browser. Alternatively, try a different browser. I have had issues but right now Firefox is working fine on Windows 10.

Reactions: Snider7779
Check your pop-up settings on your browser. Alternatively, try a different browser. I have had issues but right now Firefox is working fine on Windows 10.
I am using Firefox too, with location turned on it won't tell me where I am on the map. Is this happening to you?

Location is fine. Are you sure you are logged in to Litchi?
I am indeed mate. It gets my location on Microsoft edge when I open litchi but not on Firefox. I googled it and saw a possible answer but didn't work for me. Not the biggest problem at all as I can always find my location but would be nice to get it running

I know that doesn't help with editing your waypoints which is crucial. I'm at a loss as to what it could be. I would try another browser such as Chrome or just plain start over with a new mission and see what happens.

I know what the problem is as I had it myself today and within 5 mins off posting it I found the problem and felt so stupid. Lol

Reason why you can’t edit the way points is because you zoomed in too much on the laptop. Put two fingers on the mouse pad on the laptop and drag them both together. It will make the screen smaller and you will see all the options. I slapped my own head when I realised lol
40817dba84f8c2e91ddb9314e3d94b5c.jpg

Reactions: Snider7779

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues