Litchi for p2 follow me mode

Reaction score
Hi,

Will the phantom also descent when you go downhill or will he remain at the same altitude?

Lars

The sensors are for AGL (above ground level) so on a slopping hill it should maintain the same altitude and follow you with the slope or hills and decend or climb as necessary to maintain its AGL altitude.
Any actual follow me users want to chime in....

I wasn't aware of this. I thought the aircraft would stay at whatever height it started. How exactly does this work? How does the aircraft know your monitor device's (tablet/smart phone's) altitude has changed? Do smart phones have altimeters?

I wasn't aware of this. I thought the aircraft would stay at whatever height it started. How exactly does this work? How does the aircraft know your monitor device's (tablet/smart phone's) altitude has changed? Do smart phones have altimeters?
Yes, but not all phones have it. Just download the barometer app. If you get a reading, then its working.
I cant test this on my Samsung Note 4 as the note 4 has known issue with the barometer value not updating fast enough.

Yes, but not all phones have it. Just download the barometer app. If you get a reading, then its working.
I cant test this on my Samsung Note 4 as the note 4 has known issue with the barometer value not updating fast enough.
Aww Man. Ive got the Note 4 as well. Which barometer app would you suggest?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl