Litchi crashed my p4

Dam

upload_2016-6-8_8-27-12.png

My log doesn't show the actually elevations I used. Not sure why. But if the video plays , it shows a large section of the flight, which was not under my control, or in sight, when it left the ground.

Hi Lesly,

also can you try uploading it to here: (not sure if it will allow the csv file - but worth a shot)
https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

also grab the dat file from the actaul phantom 4

how to grab data file: View Phantom 3 Flight Logs

then upload it to Maps Made Easy - and send the link - this will show what actaully was happening on the drone at the time

I uploaded it to phantomhelp. The CSV file worked.. Phantom Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com
I see there was a auto landing going on on the last moments.. No idea why and how that happened though..

Grabbing the dat file will not work because the battery compartment is crushed and the batteries don't fit anymore so I can't turn it on.

Any ideas by seeing the phantom help file?

why does the home distance go to 0 a couple of times even with 16 sats?

To me it seems that it was totally confused with those meters running up and down druing the log..
anyone an answer?

lelsy grab the DAT file directly from the phantom 4. Thats going to be even better information.

upload the DAT file to drop box or google drive, and link me and ill get it converted so we can really see what the phantom says.

edit, I just read above about the comparment is crushed, is there no way to force the battery in to get operational. Afterall its going to go back so any more damage wont effect it.

failing that you will have to send it back to DJI.

Last edited:
Need to upload the log like i said above - cant see anything with these pictures.

Here is how to do it through the app: HealthyDrones.com and Litchi new collaboration - boost your flight experience

or just go here and upload the csv HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

then paste the link here

as I have said in the above post your video looks very much like 1) a propeller came off/failed, 2) a motor failed, 3) a ESC failed.

I don't think any motors were running during the fall. Looks to me that somehow the auto land triggered motor shutdown. Also notice that although the aircraft is clearly descending, the flight altitude data do not appear to reflect that. I wonder if it thought it had landed and shut down.

Reactions: Christoph559
lelsy grab the DAT file directly from the phantom 4. Thats going to be even better information.

upload the DAT file to drop box or google drive, and link me and ill get it converted so we can really see what the phantom says.

edit, I just read above about the comparment is crushed, is there no way to force the battery in to get operational. Afterall its going to go back so any more damage wont effect it.

failing that you will have to send it back to DJI.

Matt, I only can get the DAT file if I can turn on the drone right? If that's the case then I can't get the file because i can't turn it on anymore since the battery compartment is totally crushed and now the battery doesn't fit anymore.

Matt, I only can get the DAT file if I can turn on the drone right? If that's the case then I can't get the file because i can't turn it on anymore since the battery compartment is totally crushed and now the battery doesn't fit anymore.
Yeah thats right :( sorry man looks like back to DJI

Can you post some pictures of your crashed drone?

Send data logs to DJI I'm sure fault is on their side (as you can use 3rd party apps) I don't think it has to do anything with Litchi.

Reactions: Skipholiday
Here is the DAT file from the drone. With some brutal force I managed to get the battery back in and retrieve the file. DJI_ASSISTANT_EXPORT_FILE[2016-06-08 02-18-04].DAT
I'll post some pictures of the drone later after work.
thanks in advance!

I looked at the DAT file, looks like with the Phantom 4 they encrypt the log files now :( yeah, send an email to [email protected] with your name, contact details, serial number a brief description of what happened and link them to the log.

Ask them what does the log say that caused the issue?

I also noticed you posted on the DJI forums, perhaps put that link in the thread there and one of the DJI guys will look at it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers