Litchi coming to the P3 Standard and P3 4K

Were you using the Android beta of Litchi or the iOS version?

Any other Android users have a review? I'm debating whether to get the Beta or wait for them to release to full version as they did for iOS. Just want some reassurance my P3S won't fly away to neverland...

I'm using the Android version. Tried again yesterday and while it works just many things I use have issues still and its buggy IMO.

The DJI Go app just works I'll stick to that for now.

Were you using the Android beta of Litchi or the iOS version?

Any other Android users have a review? I'm debating whether to get the Beta or wait for them to release to full version as they did for iOS. Just want some reassurance my P3S won't fly away to neverland...

I am using Litchi beta with a Galaxy Note 4 (android) with a P3 Standard. I haven't had any issues yet.

What issues are you having?

1. Doesn't always connect right up
2. Moving camera in flight shooting video corrupts screen
3. Keep getting a warning with 200' away (sometimes sitting in front of me) that signal is lost (DJI app show rock solid)
4. The fact that it has to be forced close after using to use the DJI Go app

I haven't really spent any more time messing with it once these things started it was enough to go back to something more stable. Seems the app however works better with the new Marshmallow 6.0 but my phone runs the 5.1.1 version. No biggies I'll keep trying it out as updates come out.

I didn't think about it but I also force close both Litchi and the DJI Go app when switching between the two.

It's just a shame that you have to buy the app for $20 to be a beta test whereas the iOS beta testers got it for free when they were in Beta. If the app was working great, $20 makes sense but with so many bugs i don't know...

I didn't think about it but I also force close both Litchi and the DJI Go app when switching between the two.

Yea shouldn't have to. When going from DJI to Litchi works fine, going the other way screws up the DJI app big time..Supposed to be fixed as some point.

Have been using Litchi for about a week now with P3S using a Note 2 (custom 4.4.4) and a Note 4 (custom 5.1.1) both Rooted devices. I actually seem to have fewer issues with it than when using DJI GO app. ...cls

Bump... would be great to hear from other Android users of the Litchi beta for the P3S. Is it worth the risk in beta or should I wait for the real deal?

Bump... would be great to hear from other Android users of the Litchi beta for the P3S. Is it worth the risk in beta or should I wait for the real deal?
I've been using it since I bought the Drone 2 weeks ago and it has been fine. No issues here. Note 5, Android 5.1.1

Reactions: spyder11
P3S/P34K support is now released on Android too.

Reactions: spyder11
I have a question. I just installed the ARgTek antenna and it looks like it works. When I use the DJI Go app I get great signal strength on both the WiFi and Video. When I use the Litchi app I get a red signal right away from the video. I flew out over 1000 feet and didn't loose the signal but it was always blinking in red!

Any thoughts?

I have a question. I just installed the ARgTek antenna and it looks like it works. When I use the DJI Go app I get great signal strength on both the WiFi and Video. When I use the Litchi app I get a red signal right away from the video. I flew out over 1000 feet and didn't loose the signal but it was always blinking in red!

Any thoughts?

Yea I get the same thing, I reported it but appears that from the response its not them. I just responded back as well

Well now I just tried it again. Just took off the ground about 10 feet because it was windy. But now I have the video signal at full strength and no Wifi signal. At least meter......I have connection it just isn't showing on the app.

So basically the opposite of what I had earlier.

Mine always seem to be the video link that does it. I'm going out shortly to run a quick Waypoint test. I'll let you know what happens with mine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues