Litchi coming to the P3 Standard and P3 4K

Reactions: jointeffort
I just learned something about the camera settings - the Litchi app doesn't allow you to set the ISO or Shutter speed when you are using a P3S but it will pull the setting that you have in DJI GO app...........so currently you can't change them on the fly at least you can set them and they carry over to Litchi! COOL!!!!

Reactions: jointeffort
Which is better?? Autopilot or Litchi?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have a Phantom 3 Standard and I am using the Android Beta version of Litchi with a Galaxy Note 4 and noticed tonight that I have 0 bars on the uplink signal strength, is this normal?

I took the transmitter apart to make sure the wires were seated completely and everything seams to work ok.

Thanks

Screenshot_2016-01-30-18-12-41.png

Quick question. I already own Litchi for Android. Will my version support both the P3 Pro/Advanced & the Standard?

The beta is on for both iOS and Android
For the iOS beta, sign up here (free)
For the Android beta, sign up here (requires app purchase)
Slots are limited.

Start planning your waypoint missions today on the Mission Hub
Missions created online will be synced automatically to your Litchi app when logged in to your account.

- What is Litchi?
Litchi includes Focus, Panorama, Orbit, Follow me, Ground Station/Waypoints, Virtual Reality mode, Flight Logs and more! Currently on iOS only the Waypoint mode is included, as we started iOS development recently, however we are commited to bring you the same full experience as the Android version.

Learn more about Litchi's features at Help - Litchi

Feature Highlights on Android (for an iOS feature list, see our description on iTunes):
- Panorama mode: easily shoot 360° horizontal and spherical panoramas
- Advanced Ground Station editor allowing you to setup classic missions as well as Cable Cams, Selfies, Panoramas, with real time controls and unlimited distance
- Virtual Reality mode compatible with most mobile VR goggles such as Freefly VR, Durovis, Homido, Gear VR (may require mod), etc
- Move the gimbal with your head in VR mode, including yaw for the Inspire 1
- Focus mode: easily keep focus on a subject while flying your aircraft (in-app purchase)
- Follow me with advanced settings and real time controls
- Follow touch mode, place a marker anywhere on the map, drag it around and the aircraft will follow it
- Orbit mode with advanced settings and real time controls
- Automatically sync your flight logs with your HealthyDrones.com account
- Ability to save and load Waypoint missions and Orbit flights
- Course Lock / Home Lock
- Advanced camera settings and shooting modes
- Auto record
- Dynamic homepoint

Litchi for Android is also available in: French, Russian, German, Spanish, Italian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Polish and Portuguese.

I have a Phantom 3 Standard and I am using the Android Beta version of Litchi with a Galaxy Note 4 and noticed tonight that I have 0 bars on the uplink signal strength, is this normal?

I took the transmitter apart to make sure the wires were seated completely and everything seams to work ok.

Thanks

View attachment 42344
I had this happen to me today as well. I was having problems hooking up with the DJI Go as well. Very fussy today. It seemed to work even though I didn't have a signal. At least by looking at the screen,

I had this happen to me today as well. I was having problems hooking up with the DJI Go as well. Very fussy today. It seemed to work even though I didn't have a signal. At least by looking at the screen,
was the connect to Phantom flashing from blue to blank on the DJI GO app? I am having that now as well

Reactions: cowpen
yep........it flashes back and forth between the aspire 1 and the phantom.........no matter how quick I am trying to hit it I can't get it to launch. I have to restart my tablet and that works most of the time.

yep........it flashes back and forth between the aspire 1 and the phantom.........no matter how quick I am trying to hit it I can't get it to launch. I have to restart my tablet and that works most of the time.
Yea, that is what I have going on

This morning I was basically standing in the middle of a field with nothing but empty corn fields around and had no signal even though the lights on the phantom were correct. Had to shut everything on and off a couple of times and finally had a signal. I wonder if I am turning things on in the right order.

1. Turn on TX
2. Hook up wifi
3. Launch DJI GO
4. Turn on the phantom

This morning I was basically standing in the middle of a field with nothing but empty corn fields around and had no signal even though the lights on the phantom were correct. Had to shut everything on and off a couple of times and finally had a signal. I wonder if I am turning things on in the right order.

1. Turn on TX
2. Hook up wifi
3. Launch DJI GO
4. Turn on the phantom
That is how I have done it for months with no issues. It was fine this morning about 7am eastern standard time, then had issues this afternoon about 2pm.

Did you ad the Litchi app? I did, and I wonder if that is having something to do with it. Just a stab in the dark. What I know for sure is that it is very irritating.

I tried flying with my S6 Edge + phone and I couldn't do it. Just couldn't get it connected. The tablet works better and I like it better because it is bigger. There was more lag in the picture on my tablet than before I had the Litchi app.......I cold be imagining that but I don't think so. I might just try and uninstall the Litchi app and give it a whirl.

I tried flying with my S6 Edge + phone and I couldn't do it. Just couldn't get it connected. The tablet works better and I like it better because it is bigger. There was more lag in the picture on my tablet than before I had the Litchi app.......I cold be imagining that but I don't think so. I might just try and uninstall the Litchi app and give it a whirl.
I like Litchi, it worked fine. last night I changed the camera settings on the go app and like i said this morning all was ok.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20