Litchi beta offer(current users)

Tony, it opened and downloaded fine.

I am putting a mission together to try as soon as the the wind drops.

Thanks again.

Reactions: Tony Cowan
There is a course for Litchi on Udemy, I highly recommend it as it covers ALL the bases.

Saying something doesn't make sense because you don't know how to use it, makes no sense.
Why does Udemy say to use Autopilot?

Quick question? I have set up waypoints with Mission hub. One of my points start looking at POI and starts the recording. Then I circle around the POI with several other way points. The last point I have stop recording. Then I have the bird returning close to where I will be standing.

1. Will the recording continue through the several other way points between the one I started the recording and then end one where I stopped it?
2. I have to point each of the way points to the POI while it is recording correct?

I hope I am making sense.

I also looked at the video in this post and for my end point of the journey I don't see where I can tell it to go home or what to do on the last way point. I am using Android.

Thanks.

1. Will the recording continue through the several other way points between the one I started the recording and then end one where I stopped it?
2. I have to point each of the way points to the POI while it is recording correct?
I also looked at the video in this post and for my end point of the journey I don't see where I can tell it to go home or what to do on the last way point. I am using Android.

Once it starts recording it keeps recording. I've not messed with the recording start/stop - mine starts recording when I take off and stops when it lands....that works well for me!

Each WayPoint needs a POI for it to aim at so it can calculate the correct way to position the craft. Usually the best thing to do is setup the mission, then start at WP 1 and go through each one by one to make sure the POI is set correctly and the altitude for the bird. I prefer to use the web site as it's easier for my eyes to see. Make sure you have the altitude of your POI set as well if it's not on the ground.

Finally, I use iOS, but hopefully it's the same. On the main Litchi screen, I have one icon to load the mission, one to save, then above the play icon I have one that looks like a door with a settings gear. In there, you have a finish action. Mine is set to RTH, but you should have None (which I guess means just hover), RTH, Land, Back to 1, Reverse

Mission Settings is the button - Litchi P3 1_10_16.pdf

You guys are great with giving information. Thanks all. I know I'm ready. Just too chicken to try it. Also seeing orbit. Allows me to adjust radius. This is sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

You can set it up several ways to record or take pics. If one chooses auto it will record until motor stop, I believe.

It should start recording at the waypoint you told it to start recording at (waypoint actions) and record until you tell it to stop in a waypoint action.

Anyone having issues with random disconnecting from the bird in the Litchi beta app? I am getting disconnected before takeoff from a distance of 3 foot, got connected again took off, went to switch to waypoint mission @ about 15 ft away and was disconnected before I could pull the trigger.

Any ideas? I did catch a previous warning in DJI Go about interference briefly. Never had any issue here before and have flown all but one flight from this exact spot since ownership.

Great info. I loaded my mission (I am in my office) and saw the gear sign. Clicked it and I see the finish mission........cool. Can't wait to try it.

You guys are great with giving information. Thanks all. I know I'm ready. Just too chicken to try it. Also seeing orbit. Allows me to adjust radius. This is sweet.

Don't be chicken! I tried it for myself on Saturday. I did a small test flight... 5 way points. What scared me was I forgot to change the speed, and when it flew to the first way point it was hauling ***! Scared me for a minute! But I flew up, switched to P and hit play. Boom, it took off and pointed at my POI the entire time!

My only complaint.... Is it does save the video to my iPhone or iPad! Having to pull it from the card itself sucks. That's the biggest improvement.

Just do a SHORT 4 or 5 waypoint mission! Keep it simple and small and do it in the open area!

You'll be fine! You've been collecting so much more info then I did... I watched one video and went for it!

Reactions: Tony Cowan
Oh one more questions. When I am ready to do my mission do I take the right toggle switch and put it in the down (toward me) position? I have a P3S.

Oh one more questions. When I am ready to do my mission do I take the right toggle switch and put it in the down (toward me) position? I have a P3S.
Yes. That is f mode.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl