Litchi beta offer(current users)

Reaction score
I was just going to buy litchi from iTunes for $14.99. Then I checked my email and there was an offer for testing. I jumped on it. Any bugs or things I need to worry about. Also. I'm nervous with this as I think I can set way points from home. I'm just nervous if this platform is stable. I don't want s flyaway or

Last edited:
I think that is for there beta app. It used to not work with the standard because dji hadn't releases the sdk but now they have. I would be interested in how it works. I signed up for the beta but never received a code

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I think that is for there beta app. It used to not work with the standard because dji hadn't releases the sdk but now they have. I would be interested in how it works. I signed up for the beta but never received a code

I never got a code either. But today it showed up in email and said click here if you want to test. I just opened the app when connected. It allows you to set way points from app without being airborne. But I can't see what the altitude will be. Very strange. It does look similar to the go app. I'm too nervous to use this.

Better hope nobody steals that code[emoji106]

Didn't even notice it. Ok thanks I never used code. But downloaded app and the app worked. Looks like I'm gonna need help. I can even draw a way point with pencil. I just don't see where to set altitude anywhere.

Last edited:
You made me go back through my email and I found where they sent me the same thing. You don't actually download the litchi app. It's another app called TestFlight. Going to hopefully try it tonight or tomorrow morning

You made me go back through my email and I found where they sent me the same thing. You don't actually download the litchi app. It's another app called TestFlight. Going to hopefully try it tonight or tomorrow morning

Yes. That is what I downloaded. And it added litchi on its on.
I started motors inside with it. So it works. I need to go to field to test this. The ways points look awesome. I have no idea about adjusting camera during mission. Yikes!!!! Sorry for being dumb.

Your not. I just got my first p3s last month. I'm learning with you

[emoji41]I just want you to go first[emoji106]

I don't see a place to set rth altitude either. Might have to email them

I downloaded Litchi this past Saturday. First flight was 6 close waypoints with a few POIs. I flew that flightpath twice and was so excited to see the Phantom flying by itself that I forgot to hit record, oops!
Here is the flight plan from my second flight on Sunday. I did record that one but the camera pitched up and down quickly a few times when it shouldn't have. Going to set up a few flights this weekend and see what happens.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1454719210.931837.jpg

I went ahead and bought the app and it works great they update the beta every day or so for different features to be tested. Get the app you will anyway!

But does the actual app support the standard yet

How much room did the downloaded app take up on your device?

Yes it works on iOS

The actual app does indeed work with the standard.
RTH is set via the DJI Go app, as are other settings like video resolution/fps. Basically the bird knows its settings. Can't speak for sure for if it is stored on internal storage or not, but it seems to know the RTH from last time. I usually do launch DJI Go first - just to make sure I have settings the way I wan them.

Litchi is pretty much used for setting waypoints, getting them on the device, and sending it on it's merry way.

On my iPhone, Litchi is taking up 77MB.

Also, something I found - you have to have the remote in P-mode to upload the waypoints. It'll bomb if you don't and tell you to do so. So you flip the switch and hit upload again and it'll tell you there is an error and you need to reload litchi. Takeway is to put it in P-Mode after takeoff.

One other annoyance is I can't find any way to cancel the RTH from inside Litchi. It would be nice as it's coming in for a landing to take control or send it on another mission. I supposed I could have the mission end with Hover instead, but cancel RTH would be nice.

Reactions: Air Ontario
I saw that the rth was set on litchi already. But I mean setting altitude for missions. This panorama bad other features. I'm not seeing it. Example when app is open. Where are the other modes?
c203a9d33353261cb019703ad2c76168.jpg

Isn't the panarama selected from the waypoint menu near stay, start/stop record and panarama?

I have the app/invitation but haven't had time to open/look at it yet.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl