Litchi app on Android

excellent video of all functions working on the app

Hi
Litchi just scared the life out of me. I was at my distance limit of 608 ft and had been flying for about 10 mins without incident when a red text warning in the top right corner of Litchi said that compass and IMU calibration was defective (or words to that effect). Excuse the vague description of the warning but I was more concerned about keeping an eye on my bird and getting it back in range.

Is that a normal warning when you go out of range? I set compass every time I go out pre flight and only.

Thanks
Phil.

It's not a normal warning no, have never seen it. Errors that are reported come directly from the SDK/Phantom.

Oh dear! I'll look through the flight logs and see if I can see any strange numbers and review my footage.

Thanks
Phil

That's correct, to stop it use the button at bottom left, or flip the controller s1 switch to mid position and back to top position.
Quick ???? Sorry if it has been answered already.... I just did a POI mission on my first test.... I noticed that it doesnt do a full circle smoothly, it seems to go 30ft, then goes back and readjusts itself..... I probably know the answer, I did change the accuracy from 16 down to 5???

Also, my 1st flight was low, around a 150ft water tower, when i got on the backside, I lost wifi, youve mentioned this in past posts, I can confirm that when you lose wifi, The bird will simply hover, i left it in that state for several minutes before S1 and bringing it back....

Thanks for the wonderful app...

POI is limited to 100m altitude, would you consider raising this to 200m. I live in South America, no FAA rules here

Sent from my phone

Hi, I read about keeping the flight log in the android phone. I can't find it in the said dir both in the interal and external sd. I have enambled the log in the settings. I only have tested in the normal fpv mode.
My drone is the P2V+ v3

Quick ???? Sorry if it has been answered already.... I just did a POI mission on my first test.... I noticed that it doesnt do a full circle smoothly, it seems to go 30ft, then goes back and readjusts itself..... I probably know the answer, I did change the accuracy from 16 down to 5???
The location accuracy setting only has an effect on the Follow me mode since that's the only mode that uses the mobile device gps.

POI is limited to 100m altitude, would you consider raising this to 200m. I live in South America, no FAA rules here
Yes, but increasing it will also have a bad side effect: precisely selecting lower altitudes will be more difficult. We will probably add a setting that lets you change to text input rather than sliders too.

Hi, I read about keeping the flight log in the android phone. I can't find it in the said dir both in the interal and external sd. I have enambled the log in the settings. I only have tested in the normal fpv mode.
My drone is the P2V+ v3
Which device? How are you browsing the files? Flight logs are in the internal storage/sdcard in the "LitchiApp/flightlogs" folder. Try with a mobile app if you haven't already (e.g. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.metago.astro) Try also restarting the phone as sometimes files won't appear even though they are there (on PC).

Reactions: ctrlbrk
Which device? How are you browsing the files? Flight logs are in the internal storage/sdcard in the "LitchiApp/flightlogs" folder. Try with a mobile app if you haven't already (e.g. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.metago.astro) Try also restarting the phone as sometimes files won't appear even though they are there (on PC).

Hi!
Thanks! I found them. For some strange reason I was looking for a DJI*** folder.

Batt 3.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg
I keep getting these two in your app:
Mc_Invalid_Battery_Communication_Error
Mc_Invalid_Battery_Error
Not every time I fly and it does happen with all four of my batteries.
It happens in the DJI App also at that time it showed 0 voltage.

Maybe cleaning the connectors in your phantom would fix it? If it happens with all batteries, chances are it's a problem with the phantom itself.

The location accuracy setting only has an effect on the Follow me mode since that's the only mode that uses the mobile device gps.

Yes, but increasing it will also have a bad side effect: precisely selecting lower altitudes will be more difficult. We will probably add a setting that lets you change to text input rather than sliders too.

Kaehn, I am a novice at examining flight data; I did find the file. What program can we use to understand and organize the raw data in the flight files? Advice please.

You can either open them in Excel (or similar software), or you can also use https://www.flightreplay.com/ to upload and visualize them.
In addition you can also use dashware to overlay your videos with gauges.

Basic usage of the app is somewhat intuitive, at least it's supposed to be.
We have some Q/A here: http://flylitchi.com/faq
Otherwise if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask here or by email.

Ah yes thank you also if been using fpv booster with my previous app can I do the same with yours or is there no need.

I'm sorry I haven't used fpv booster, but maybe someone else can answer this?

Kaehn, quick question regarding Follow Me (sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere);

In Follow Me mode is the Home Point automatically set as dynamic? I was thinking of a use where I would follow say, a boat or a car and I would not want the quad dashing back to its original home point at low battery or range limits. TIA.

Reactions: Yaw Master
In Follow Me mode is the Home Point automatically set as dynamic? I was thinking of a use where I would follow say, a boat or a car and I would not want the quad dashing back to its original home point at low battery or range limits. TIA.
It's not automatically set no, it depends on your "Dynamic homepoint" setting.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z