Litchi app on Android

• If you have multiple devices, you can install the app on all of your devices without purchasing the app again.
No manual yet, we are working on it. Follow me will come when it's ready, I can't give you a date but we are actively working on it.
Follow me is simple, push a button and the aircraft will start following you wherever you go and keep you in the video frame while staying at a preset altitude and safe distance. At least that's the intent!
Getting ready to purchase the application but was wondering:
1) Just installed Android 5.0 on my Note 3 - any known issues with the new OS?
2) Are there any installed help files with the application or do you just have to play with it until you figure out how it works?
3) Any estimated time frame for Follow Me - days, weeks, months.....

Thanks!

Hi RCRobman,

1) I would guess it will be fine, 23% of our users are on 5.0+ and I haven't heard of any specific issue with 5.0
2) Right now there is no documentation or help files
3) ETA would be in week(s)

Reactions: RCRobman
They should be in your phone's SDCard in the [SDCard]/VisionPlusApp/flightlogs folder

Reactions: GustavL
Hi , just bought your app. I like the look and feel, but seems there might be a couple of problems:

1) In ATTI mode it gives the distance as 4,2 mil meters away.
2) An error message "MC data error" appears on my screen.

Good luck and thanks!

I got that MC data error today when flying on low battery. It only popped up for a few seconds. It happened after the low battery alarm came on at 25%.

I got that MC data error today when flying on low battery. It only popped up for a few seconds. It happened after the low battery alarm came on at 25%.
It will be nice if the app can report a battery issue in detail such as "Cell damage" ," low battery" and so on and not only "MC Error". If MC error comes up you don't really know what the problem is.

Hi RCRobman,

1) I would guess it will be fine, 23% of our users are on 5.0+ and I haven't heard of any specific issue with 5.0
2) Right now there is no documentation or help files
3) ETA would be in week(s)
I downloaded the application today - trying to find my way around (slowly).
I also got an MCU Error (my battery was at 2% - just testing on the ground) and thought you should know that with S1 in the GPS mode (using NAZA) the application reported being in ATTI mode. Tried flipping the S1 switch down to ATTI and RTH and back to GPS but message never changed.

Like the app so far - weather is crappy right now so have to wait a day or so before I can test fly it!
Seems good so far - sure hope documentation becomes available!

Severe battery errors should be reported properly in the next version (probably will be in pre-release today) instead of showing "unknown error".

For the application reporting ATTI mode, this might be because you were in GPS mode but with less than 6 gps locked? In this case it will show ATTI because that's the "real" mode that the aircraft is in.

Severe battery errors should be reported properly in the next version (probably will be in pre-release today) instead of showing "unknown error".

For the application reporting ATTI mode, this might be because you were in GPS mode but with less than 6 gps locked? In this case it will show ATTI because that's the "real" mode that the aircraft is in.
Aha! Knew there had to be a reason - it was reporting safe to fly Non GPS so that might be the reason it reported ATTI. Wasn't too worried about the MCU error - not with a battery that was as depleted as that! Thanks for the response - looking forward to flying it for real when the weather clears!

Changes in pre-release version v1.2.3

• added automatic take off button in fpv mode

• max altitude/distance/speed in the flight logs should now really be max altitude/distance/speed

• severe battery errors should now be reported

• added the following data in the flight logs: home_latitude, home_longitude, velocityX(mph), velocityY(mph), velocityZ(mph), pitch(deg), roll(deg), yaw(deg), powerlevel, isflying

• max altitude/distance/speed in the flight logs should now really be max altitude/distance/speed

• added the following data in the flight logs: home_latitude, home_longitude, velocityX(mph), velocityY(mph), velocityZ(mph), pitch(deg), roll(deg), yaw(deg), powerlevel, isflying
Kaehn today using your app I was wondering how cool could be a feature (to be enabled in app preferences for example) to make the video recording stop for the time to take a picture and then restart automatically. I mean, often me and I think also other people start recording, then while flying see a good place to shot a picture so at the moment is necessary to: stop recording, take the picture (in raw I mean, I know that your app take pictures while recording at video resolution) and then remember to start again recording. This process repeated for N pictures. Would be cool if this process could be done by the app automatically. [emoji4]

COOL, but why auto takeoff in only FPV??

In GS, starting a mission will make the phantom automatically take off if it's on the ground.

I have tried your app, good job, nice responsive feel, I started to play with GS, and also Time-lapse Photos, the Time lapse setting doesn't stick in the menu, and then back on FPV screen, the camera shutter is non responsive, and the Phantom shoots constantly, without a way to stop the camera, except Phantom restart.
At least on my Galaxy S5 with 5.0

Maybe I am missing something, please let me know if you know how to solve this, to be able to start and stop time lapse photos.

Also the video shutter doesn't work for me, Do you have an idea why ?

Thanks for your help, keep up the great work.

Hi mauizoom,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll investigate the timelapse issue.
When you say the video shutter doesn't work, do you mean the record button?

Hi Kaehn,

Can you implement an auto record video and record flight log???? for me is imposible to identify and syncronize both.

It must be auto. For example: Videofile1.mp4 with recordflightfile1.csv both with same duration. / Videofile2.mp4 with recordflightfile2.csv, ........... etc

Hi mauizoom,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll investigate the time lapse issue.
When you say the video shutter doesn't work, do you mean the record button?
Yes, the record button.
But I just got the new pre release version of your app, and the video record button works fine now.
However the time lapse is still not working for me.
Thanks for checking it out.
If you could make the shutter button blink while time lapse pictures are being taken, that would make it easy to see if the camera is taking pictures or being idle.

Last edited:
@BEN_M16 we are going to make video recording and flight logs start as soon as motors start in the near future. We can't rename the video file I think, but you will be able to match them easily by looking at the time the video was created and the time in the log's filename.

Hey how do you get your Flight Loge when you tab dont have a SD card, Samsung tab4 ?
Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT