Litchi app on Android

As far as I know a Samsung Tab 4 has an internal SD card, so logs should be saved there.

As far as I know a Samsung Tab 4 has an internal SD card, so logs should be saved there.
Thank for fast reply, just found that there is a place for sd card on tab4, what will the file be called so i know what to look for ?
Thanks for your time.

Hey anyone having problems with video after yesterdays update?? I had good video yesterday did the update last night and to day my video keeps good to crap like minecraft all blocky then it will clear up after a little bit then it goes crap, maybe it is something in the air but just seeing if it was just me.
Thanks for your time...

Just bought your app today and I must say I like it a lot better than the stock DJI app. A lot more streamlined.

Is there a way to copy the "saved planed flight in GS" from one device to another ? If i want to use my Tablet to do the flight instead of the telephone.

Best app ever for the vision, great work Kaehn :-D

Is there a way to copy the "saved planed flight in GS" from one device to another ? If i want to use my Tablet to do the flight instead of the telephone.

Best app ever for the vision, great work Kaehn :-D
It's a file, send the CSV file to the tablet via Bluetooth

Reactions: Jan Erik
Hey anyone having problems with video after yesterdays update?? I had good video yesterday did the update last night and to day my video keeps good to crap like minecraft all blocky then it will clear up after a little bit then it goes crap, maybe it is something in the air but just seeing if it was just me.
Thanks for your time...

I had that issue too. But after killing the app and re-launching it seemed to fix it permanently, so perhaps something went wonky with the Google play update and never having forced quit the app.

if i know there is an update available, i will often delete the app first then download new app

No, saved GS missions are not accessible, we're considering moving them to an accessible place in the SDcard.

Reactions: Jan Erik
Just purchased the app and really looking forward to checking it out! I figure if it's good enough for Coffee to use over his own app it must be worth a look :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Just purchased the app and really looking forward to checking it out! I figure if it's good enough for Coffee to use over his own app it must be worth a look :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
yep, i purchased it too

Dumb question, but does require 3.12 or whatever is the latest firmware? Running 3.08
Seems to fail when I start a ground station mission. Finally got around to try out the ground station!

Are you getting any error message? I haven't tried the app on 3.08, not sure if anybody did? In theory it should work since I don't think there any "breaking" changes.

Ok... this is a bit odd. Just took my P2V (not a 2+) out for a spin with the new app and everything looked to work just great. After tooling around in the air for 5 minutes or so I figured I may as well record video, so I hit the record button and the round icon turned red. Flew for another 10 or 12 minutes and brought it home. Just now popped the SD card from the camera into my PC...and nothing is there, except for a few stills that I took while messing around. Is this user error on my part somehow? I'm not really sure....

Edit: Ahhh.... I think I know what I did. I hit the toggle to switch to video mode (turning the large circle red)... but I never actually tapped it to start recording. Duh!

Last edited:
I have auto record for camera enabled and camera start as soon as I open app. I thought it should start camera when I start motors and stop when I stop motors? Does not stop until I stop app. In FPV mode. Not tried GS yet. Also is there a way to set battery level warning or when auto come home engages?

Last edited:
Hey Kaehn,

I bought your app yesterday and have flown 4 flights with it. So far so good except for one bug that is startling at first. When I use the gimbal gesture on the screen the whole quad jerks hard to the right about 90 degrees and then comes to a stop and the gimbal continues its journey to wherever I was commanding it to. Strange to say the least. It only happens when I am tilting the gimbal down. Also only when in gesture mode, when I use the gimbal control on the transmitter everything works fine. I am using the app on a galaxy S5 if that is any help. When I use the gimbal control on the DJI app it doesn't do this. Other than that I really like your app.

Thanks

@Prowler Auto record starts recording when you first connect to the phantom, will soon be changed to start recording when you start motors. It currently doesn't automatically stop recording although that's something I could and will probably add.
There is no way to set the battery level warning yet, and it's also something I want to add in the future. Currently it warns at 25% with a sound and then at 20% again with another sound. Under 25% the battery icon will also flash in red.

@mmee1992 Is this with a vision non plus? To clarify you're saying that the quad yaws 90° whenever you tilt the gimbal down via the app?

@Prowler Auto record starts recording when you first connect to the phantom, will soon be changed to start recording when you start motors. It currently doesn't automatically stop recording although that's something I could and will probably add.
There is no way to set the battery level warning yet, and it's also something I want to add in the future. Currently it warns at 25% with a sound and then at 20% again with another sound. Under 25% the battery icon will also flash in red.

@mmee1992 Is this with a vision non plus? To clarify you're saying that the quad yaws 90° whenever you tilt the gimbal down via the app?
@Kaehn Exactly. It is a vision plus v3.0. It yaws in-between 45 and 90 degrees to the right when i try and tilt the gimbal down in the app. You can see it on the ground when it is not flying, if you tilt the gimbal with the app you see the gimbal move as if it is correcting for a yaw input .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT