Litchi app on Android

Thanks !!! awesome App :) I recomend it to everyone i know :)

Waiting for the FollowMe .... :)

How about this sugestion :

When the phantom wifi signal is going "low".... it enables wifi boost ? (vision Pilot app has this function as an option )

Last edited:
Hi , just bought your app. I like the look and feel, but seems there might be a couple of problems:

1) In ATTI mode it gives the distance as 4,2 mil meters away.
2) An error message "MC data error" appears on my screen.

Good luck and thanks!

Attachments

• 2015-04-08 17.52.51.png
    2015-04-08 17.52.51.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 554
  • 2015-04-08 17.47.18.png
    2015-04-08 17.47.18.png
    855.3 KB · Views: 573
Hi GustavL, do you have no issues with the DJI app?
You're the first person I see with this problem. The MC Data error comes directly from the DJI SDK, so there may be an issue with your main controller? You might need to run an imu calibration?

Hey just tried the app with nex-7 and it keeps dropping wifi and the app turns off,
I dont have this problem with dji app just so you know..

Hey just tried the app with nex-7 and it keeps dropping wifi and the app turns off,
I dont have this problem with dji app just so you know..

using the nexus 7 (2013) and latest lollipop and not having any issues. Are you close to another wifi source that your tablet remembers? If so it will drop the phantom connection and connect to the one that has a net connection.

Hi GustavL, do you have no issues with the DJI app?
You're the first person I see with this problem. The MC Data error comes directly from the DJI SDK, so there may be an issue with your main controller? You might need to run an imu calibration?
I have upgraded to V3.12 recently and did successful IMU calibration. It flies like a dream, but I still get this message. Do you think it could be because of a bad battery cell warning?

When you say "it flies like a dream", do you mean with our app or with dji's?
I could probably hide the "unknown error".
Also just found out it seems that one of the possible errors isn't being reported correctly by DJI's SDK, that error is: "Battery error. Land aircraft immediately"
I'll see if I can add that, but to answer your question: yes it could be a battery error.
Have you tried with another one?

Hi kaehn, could we know what you're working mostly on in this period? I mean what are the changes we should expect soon in your great app...thanks!

When you say "it flies like a dream", do you mean with our app or with dji's?
I could probably hide the "unknown error".
Also just found out it seems that one of the possible errors isn't being reported correctly by DJI's SDK, that error is: "Battery error. Land aircraft immediately"
I'll see if I can add that, but to answer your question: yes it could be a battery error.
Have you tried with another one?

This is the message I get when plugging into the software and on the DJI app. Even if it is a battery problem, I think it might be important that your app also tells/warns the user of potential problems and not just MC Error. Don't know if that is possible? Will test with another battery and let you know.

Attachments

• Battery 1 Damaged Warning 29 3 2015.JPG
    Battery 1 Damaged Warning 29 3 2015.JPG
    14.9 KB · Views: 608
  • Screenshot_2015-03-31-19-09-58.png
    Screenshot_2015-03-31-19-09-58.png
    472.2 KB · Views: 551
  • Battery 1 damaged cell 8 4 2015.JPG
    Battery 1 damaged cell 8 4 2015.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 523
Yep, we do have warnings for battery issues, but one is missing (due to SDK limitations), i'll be sure to add it!
Thanks for the screenshots, helps a lot!

using the nexus 7 (2013) and latest lollipop and not having any issues. Are you close to another wifi source that your tablet remembers? If so it will drop the phantom connection and connect to the one that has a net connection.
I want to say that i click "forget connection" for my house wifi, but maybe not, will test tonight..
Thanks for your time..

Reactions: eseckinger
Kaehn,
I'm a fairly new flyer and interested in your app. A couple of questions. 1. If I purchase and download to my tablet (which I usually use to fly) will it also work on my phone (that I use if battery is low on tablet)? 2. Any kind of manual to learn how the app works? Lastly, how soon before the follow me feature? And could you explain the follow me feature for us newbies.
Thanks, Norm Porst

• If you have multiple devices, you can install the app on all of your devices without purchasing the app again.
No manual yet, we are working on it. Follow me will come when it's ready, I can't give you a date but we are actively working on it.
Follow me is simple, push a button and the aircraft will start following you wherever you go and keep you in the video frame while staying at a preset altitude and safe distance. At least that's the intent!

Reactions: eseckinger

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20