Litchi App in Alpha testing with Support for P3 Pro(only) /I1 GS/Follow

That link goes nowhere for those of us who don't use FB. Looked on their site and nothing posted, didn't see anything in Google Play... Any other insight?

dude you got me all hyper like a baby and when I licked on the link it took me to a Facebook search o_O

Oh no thanks I won't put the life of my P3 at risk in a beta app lol but thanks though :)
Also I am Apple boy

All it say is they are building it and in testing, not available.

Hi all,

Litchi v1.4.9 is curently in alpha testing.
Support for Phantom 3 Pro and Inspire 1 has been added.

Stay tuned

All it say is they are building it and in testing, not available.

Hi all,

Litchi v1.4.9 is curently in alpha testing.
Support for Phantom 3 Pro and Inspire 1 has been added.

Stay tuned

Just got 1.5 from the play store on my tablet and Im looking over the app. You have to sign up for Beta/Alpha testing to download/install.

Last edited:
Since you put it that way, Apple Licker (liker) here as well... ;-)

Macintosh obviously... Hahaha

RedHotPoker

Hey guys,

Just to correct eseckinger's post, Follow me is not supported yet, only FPV and GS (gs only with a custom firmware).
That being said follow me and poi are coming soon!
Also, before anyone asks the app does not support the P3A, only P3P and I1, this is a DJI sdk limitation.
We also added a maximum altitude setting allowing you to set the limit far beyond dji pilot's 500m.
With Ground Station, there is now a cable cam option which I tested today and it's pretty cool!

Hey guys,

Just to correct eseckinger's post, Follow me is not supported yet, only FPV and GS (gs only with a custom firmware).
Also, before anyone asks the app does not support the P3A, only P3P and I1, this is a DJI sdk limitation.
We also added a maximum altitude setting allowing you to set the limit far beyond dji pilot's 500m.
With Ground Station, there is now a cable cam option which I tested today and it's pretty cool!
Why isn't the P3A included in the SDK?

We don't know, that is a question for DJI to answer.

Reactions: clkilljoy and GSSP
We would love to support iOS, unfortunately we don't have the time and/or resources to do so.

Hey guys,

Hi kaehn, just to spread right information the custom firmware is provided and made by you or by DJI?

DJI, it is mainly for developers. I don't know when DJI will enable GS and other autonomous modes in the public firmware.

Thanks for the clarification, no luck since I have the P3A. Hopefully DJI ads it to the SDK soon.

Hey guys,

Wow, lots of great tidbits in there, thanks for the response!

Very odd that the P3A doesn't have the capabilities (at this point) to allow for the additional features. My initial assumption would be that if they're testing alpha it's likely easier to focus on one platform initially and then migrate the changes out to the second - and my guess is that you'd go with your more premium platform first.

While the height restriction doesn't really concern me (not sure why I should be flying higher than 500m anyway) the GS with cable cam is freaking awesome! Since seeing the Solo features I was hoping the dev community would snag those ideas.

Keep up the good work! Looking forward to release...

Hey guys,

Signed up for beta testing. Hopefully the rain will go away and I can do some testing with the P3P

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31