Litchi and Phantom 4 Pro +

Reaction score
Litchi is indeed compatible with the Phantom 4 Pro, and it will enable your drone to probe the very limits of its battery life, far away from the launch point. I'm inching closer to 400 miles of fully autonomous Litchi missions flown with my lowly Phantom 3 Standard, and for me, using DJI Go would be a step down in flight management capability.

Buy Litchi, and you will soon agree that expenditure, was among the best uses of $25 that you can recall.

Reaction score
According to the Litchi website, it is NOT compatible with Phantom Pro+ (Phantom Pro Plus).

Litchi is compatible with: Mavic Mini 1, Mavic 2 (Zoom/Pro), Mavic (Air/Pro), Phantom 4 (Standard/Advanced/Pro/ProV2), Phantom 3 (Standard/4K/Advanced/Professional), Inspire 1 (X3/Z3/Pro/RAW), Inspire 2 and Spark.

Last Updated: 20 November 2020

Reaction score
Well I'll be dipped.... I'd assumed all Phantom models were Litchi ready.
The Pro Plus comes with it's own display that is attached to the controller, unlike free-standing tablets that clamp on. There must be something about the built-in display that Litchi can't be used with it. Maybe it doesn't accommodate the loading of 3rd party apps.

Reactions: Billie Nelson

Capt KO

Capt KO
Reaction score
Use the search at top of page. Litchi can be installed using the sd slot on bottom on + remote. I switched to standard remote before figuring out the solution.

Also by installing Amazon appstore. More in search

Last edited:
Reaction score
For god's sake. This has been beaten to death going on for at least two years. There's plenty of topics addressing this, if only a search would be made.
But once again. The P4P+ certainly can be loaded with Litchi. Easiest being loading Amazon appstore on the controller, then buying and installing Litchi from the appstore. I did it on my P4P+ over two years ago. And if you have it installed on any other device (iOS, Android) yes, you'll have to purchase it again if you bought from Apple store or Google Play

Reactions: Capt KO

Capt KO

Capt KO
Reaction score
For god's sake. This has been beaten to death going on for at least two years. There's plenty of topics addressing this, if only a search would be made.
But once again. The P4P+ certainly can be loaded with Litchi. Easiest being loading Amazon appstore on the controller, then obuying and installing Litchi from the appstore. I did it on my P4P+ over two years ago. And if you have it installed on any other device (iOS, Android) yes, you'll have to purchase it again if you bought from Apple store or Google Play
Thank for reinforcing the fact that litchi can be installed on the plus remote. Very simply. Goes way back.
Guess it was a time for a reminder that the plus remote has internet access.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webuyback1