Litchi and Obstacle Avoidance

rmb

Reaction score
First off. Sorry for the duplicate post. Couldn't figure out how to delete the other.
I posted this in another forum but did not get an answer.
What happens when you are flying a Mavic or PH4P with obstacle avoidance and your waypoint brings you too close to an object. On a traditional flight, it will stop and hover waiting for the pilot to negotiate the obstacle. What would happen on a remote flight where you don't have video feed to know that happened? For instance that Crazy "Follow the Leader" Video. What would happen if he came too close to a building 2 miles away?

Last edited:
What would happen if he came too close to a building 2 miles away?
In the video you mentioned, those are P3's which do not have OA. You would probably want to turn off OA while flying a mission. Just my thought. If that is possible of coarse.

First off. Sorry for the duplicate post. Couldn't figure out how to delete the other.
I posted this in another forum but did not get an answer.
What happens when you are flying a Mavic or PH4P with obstacle avoidance and your waypoint brings you too close to an object. On a traditional flight, it will stop and hover waiting for the pilot to negotiate the obstacle. What would happen on a remote flight where you don't have video feed to know that happened? For instance that Crazy "Follow the Leader" Video. What would happen if he came too close to a building 2 miles away?

Help - Litchi -- Item #4

Perfect. Thanks!

Reactions: Gulfstream

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4