Litchi after firmware update

Just sent the bird up video was perfect updating the controller done the job thankyou for everyones help
Meant to ask, were you able to upgrade both the AC and the RC to the latest FW? Scared to ask in case it does your head in. You were only asking about RC so I am guessing you had already done the aircraft.
Latest versions are located in the 'about' section of your app in settings when you are connected and powered up.

Reactions: Ratty
Meant to ask, were you able to upgrade both the AC and the RC to the latest FW? Scared to ask in case it does your head in. You were only asking about RC so I am guessing you had already done the aircraft.
Latest versions are located in the 'about' section of your app in settings when you are connected and powered up.

yes it is running the latest upgrade which was installed via dji assistant 2 and the remote upgrade via Samsung edge 7 and its working great perfect actually sent it up till i couldn't see it by eyes watching the screen sent it far away and then tried to work which way to send it back to me and brought her home and no problems picture perfect clear and no problems hope she stays that way

Reactions: tevek
yes it is running the latest upgrade which was installed via dji assistant 2 and the remote upgrade via Samsung edge 7 and its working great perfect actually sent it up till i couldn't see it by eyes watching the screen sent it far away and then tried to work which way to send it back to me and brought her home and no problems picture perfect clear and no problems hope she stays that way
Sweet! Sounds like you are all over it, are you using the radar display to give you orientation. Did a quick 2 Klm trip using Litchi and ended up using the radar to bring me back. I live in a massive forest and had no idea using the camera view of where I was. Just on dusk and used my strobon lights for the last 500 mtrs to find the **** thing.....

never thought of using the radar for low light haven't mastered everything it can do next to work out is how to switch between video shots and photos lol
The fastest way to switch between the two is use the buttons either side of the control, there is one for each function and I just hover my index fingers over them.

I had the same problem. I found that my RC was not updated. Updated, did a Imu Calibration, Ompass calabration, SD card format and RC link.

Now it works. Have no app crashes like before new version.

The only problem I am having is Auto land on both Litchi and GoPro, won't land on drive way or concrete pad. Likes grass. With Litchi Auto takeoff goes up about 10 feet.

Johnnyd913,

Thank you for being thoughtful enough to post the solution to the problems I've been having with my phantom four since the most recent firmware update. Thanks to you, I'll be flying again tomorrow. Stay well.

Johnnyd913,

Thank you for being thoughtful enough to post the solution to the problems I've been having with my phantom four since the most recent firmware update. Thanks to you, I'll be flying again tomorrow. Stay well.

I'm just glad it helped. One day it will be someone else's turn to give
Me the info I need to get thru something or some issue.
I didn't know it I had helped so many and most everyone has
Thanked me but I'm pretty humble and if it weren't for Gji walking me thru every step I still might be stuck.
Thanks for appreciation. Helping each other is what we do here.
Great flying in the future for u.

For so unknown reason it lands perfect now. On drive way, on sidewalk and grass.

Tried the TriPod mode out. It works great.

Updated mine and recalibrate do IMU. I use Litchi to fly on most occasions tried to calibrate compass and will only do the horizontal bit but will not continue to vertical rotation, however will calibrate in Go4. flown a couple of missions and seems ok, but am less confident than before upgrade Richard F

I use Litchi as my regular flying app but, I use Go to do all calibrations. Seems to work well.

Do you guys have dji go 4 and litchi on same device?
I'm afraid to cuz of stories in this forum with one effecting the other if on same device.
I run litchi on my iPhone 6 s Plus and dji on my iPad Air 2.
I would like to litchi on the iPad though due to bigger display

I have have Go and Litchi on my iPad mini 2 with no problems. I believe the Android crowd seems to have issues with both apps on the same device.

Reactions: JohnnyD913

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20