Litchi after firmware update

Reaction score
Ok since I updated on 7/7 when I flew with litchi I
Started off ok then all of a sudden screen acts like
Its lagging really bad.
I had green screen, black screen, and no screen.
I did have on the screen record function so my question to you all is:
1 Has anyone had trouble flying litchi after update
2 do u think it was cause I had on screen record
3 maybe it was my iPhone 6 Plus
Thanks in advance

I run the same setup as you (P4, iPhone 6+), but after the recent FW update had to restore my custom channel and transmission rate settings (4mbps) to avoid the dreaded green screen.

Reactions: JohnnyD913
I have the p4 running off a samsung 7 edge and other times a tablet and have now the dreaded blue or black screen have tried to restore dgi software to default but cant do it comes back with a error might have to delete and re install is there any other way ive uninstalled the update but still no picture on camera after video is recorded it is watchable but not while recording what a headache

I run the same setup as you (P4, iPhone 6+), but after the recent FW update had to restore my custom channel and transmission rate settings (4mbps) to avoid the dreaded green screen.

I will try the custom channel restore and transmission rate adjustment and see where
That gets me.
Thanks for the help

I will try the custom channel restore and transmission rate adjustment and see where
That gets me.
Thanks for the help
Yeah try that, a number of the settings in Litchi are mirrored from the go app. After the reset, Litchi runs fine and I can fly straight through the trees for 1 Klm before the screen display starts breaking up.

Screen record definitely uses processor power so, that at the least, is part of the lag issue.

Screen record definitely uses processor power so, that at the least, is part of the lag issue.

I was wondering if that might be it.
I will not use screen record tomorrow
And see how the flight goes.
That along with the transmission
Rate and channel tweak maybe
I will be cured.
Appreciate it !

Reactions: Ratty
cant find a channel to get a proper picture or rate wish id found this forum before updating the p4
Have you tried this:
Power up and connect your AC, RC and your device.
Go into camera view
Tap the three dots upper right hand corner
Scroll down to HD and tap
You should see your auto and custom options including the available channels. I use custom and look for a clean channel.
On the same screen you can adjust your transmission bitrate setting, I use 4 Mbps.
The whole idea is to make your device work easier without having to process your flying and video downstream and use up valuable processing power.
I also film in 2.7k to make it easier again. The video on your microSD card will still record any resolution you choose as it is not affected by your device. You may have a jittery display but the recorded video will be unaffected.

Have you tried this:
Power up and connect your AC, RC and your device.
Go into camera view
Tap the three dots upper right hand corner
Scroll down to HD and tap
You should see your auto and custom options including the available channels. I use custom and look for a clean channel.
On the same screen you can adjust your transmission bitrate setting, I use 4 Mbps.
The whole idea is to make your device work easier without having to process your flying and video downstream and use up valuable processing power.
I also film in 2.7k to make it easier again. The video on your microSD card will still record any resolution you choose as it is not affected by your device. You may have a jittery display but the recorded video will be unaffected.
yes ive changed to every channel and every rate sometimes better on 10 Mps but the picture is still unrecognisable and signal drops out in flight starting to turn everything off to see what is causing what

yes ive changed to every channel and every rate sometimes better on 10 Mps but the picture is still unrecognisable and signal drops out in flight starting to turn everything off to see what is causing what
My experience is with iOS devices and it seems to work. Maybe try filming in 2.7k or lower to see if that lowers the work rate for whatever you are using. Make sure you only have one app open at a time and put the device in airplane mode, is your device cable ok?

U update it by going into camera view and the top line that usually says :
READY TO GO
OR weak transmission signal.
You click that line and it will prompt
You thru the update IF IT IS NEEDED.
If its already updated you can not access
That screen.
So if you have a little red triangle with and exclamation mark inside that will go away if your updated

Reactions: Ratty
just googled it am updating the controller atm always something when i first got the p4 drone it worked great video and streaming to my phone was perfect after a update only because the unit told me to i did then it went pear shaped

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irish_phantom