Litchi after firmware update

I have Litchi and DJI Go 4 and have had other apps like DroneDeploy and Hivemapper all installed simultaneously on Android. I've used Nexus 9 this way as well as Samsung S5 and Nexus 5x. The tablet and the Samsung are best for flying.

Do you guys have dji go 4 and litchi on same device?
I'm afraid to cuz of stories in this forum with one effecting the other if on same device.
I run litchi on my iPhone 6 s Plus and dji on my iPad Air 2.
I would like to litchi on the iPad though due to bigger display
only using DGI go atm no need to use unless Someoone tells me its better but havent heard to many good tyhings atm lol

I use litchi for waypoint missions and that's it. Sometimes when I decide to push the distance limits I will use litchi as well. Not 100% sure but I think I get a little better distance.
Everything is dji go.
I wish dji would do there waypoints like litchi.

Thanks stones
Yesterday when using Pano in Litchi. the Dji P4 started climbing...couldn't get it to stop. Tried A mode and RTH.
It stopped but drifted way south and lost sight. Searched with the camera and found its location Switched back to P mode and manually landed. It wouldn't land using Land command. Had 10% battery left and was really sweating it.
Airdata shows that it switched to Waypoint before flying up to 467 ft. Using auto Pano so I don't I changed it.

Attachments

• P4 7_15 LITCHI CRASH.JPG
    P4 7_15 LITCHI CRASH.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
Reactions: Ratty
Ok since I updated on 7/7 when I flew with litchi I
Started off ok then all of a sudden screen acts like
Its lagging really bad.
I had green screen, black screen, and no screen.
I did have on the screen record function so my question to you all is:
1 Has anyone had trouble flying litchi after update
2 do u think it was cause I had on screen record
3 maybe it was my iPhone 6 Plus
Thanks in advance

The only problem I'm having is a really bad lag. Have you been able to fix that?

I believe it was my iPhone I used. My iPad Air 2 has no problems with litchi but the iPhone 6 Plus is what the
Issue. I haven't tried flying with phone since but today
I will take it out and see what happens.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT