Liqui-Schades Hydro Dipped Shells

Thanks again! Turned out great.
d6b63f955661a00b7669ea2034bc8c37.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: BigAl07
All of these look awesome. I'd be on this in a heartbeat if I felt I could handle switching the guts over. I've watched the videos and I don't trust myself lol

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

All of these look awesome. I'd be on this in a heartbeat if I felt I could handle switching the guts over. I've watched the videos and I don't trust myself lol

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
If you ship everything to me I can do it for about $150 in Labor. It takes about 2 1/2 hours. Most drone shops will do it for you. shipping is extra.

So for $139 I get a whole new shell, that you'll hydrodip correct? Then I just have to swap my parts into that one?

The videos r a lil intimidating. It really wasnt that hard at all. Just time consuming. Biggest thing is keeping ur screw's separate and labeled. But I had the same feeling when I first watch a video on how to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Guys, do you do anything that resembles the American Flag or something stars and stripes type thing? Are you in the States?

Guys, do you do anything that resembles the American Flag or something stars and stripes type thing? Are you in the States?

I like what you're thinking here :)

It would be sweet, right?!!!
The wraps are ok, but this process would be amazing good old red white and blue.
They never answered my question though. Maybe I have to email them directly?

It would be sweet, right?!!!
The wraps are ok, but this process would be amazing good old red white and blue.
They never answered my question though. Maybe I have to email them directly?
Yeas you should email him. he is in the states. I have purchased several and they all have been perfect.

Yeas you should email him. he is in the states. I have purchased several and they all have been perfect.
How do they do the lower she'll? Don't you have to disassemble the whole drone and then put it back together again? I have worked on these things before but that sounds a little out of my league!

actually he get a new shell and does that to whatever you want. When u get it u transfer the guts to the new shell. Much easier that way. You can then sell the old shell on ebay. I don't know what he charges now but it was about $150 with the new shell. You would have to check with him.

I contacted Liqi-schades and he said he does not do these anymore. Not enough interest I guess..It is too bad because his work was fantastic. He was a great guy to work with.

I contacted Liqi-schades and he said he does not do these anymore. Not enough interest I guess..It is too bad because his work was fantastic. He was a great guy to work with.

Crapola! I Was already thinking of some cool things I'd get him to do on my other aircraft. Dangggggg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4