Lines rolling through video

Reaction score
I am flying a P4P+ took it up today and now have a black and white lines rolling through the video feed only in area of sky. Lines are not in actual video. Never had this problem before only new to it was the feb 9 2018 update.Can anyone tell me what prob can be? or any input to help

Do the lines look like this?

image.png

It looks like the Over Exposure Warning setting is enabled. If you don't care to see the areas that are over exposed, you can disable that setting in the following section of DJI GO:

DJI-GO-Over-Exposure-Setting.jpg

It looks like the Over Exposure Warning setting is enabled. If you don't care to see the areas that are over exposed, you can disable that setting in the following section of DJI GO:

View attachment 95484
What do you recommend for end quality. Lines just freaked me out. I am very new to all this so i thought something was wrong with my craft or rc

If the exposure is set correctly, the lines will not be displayed. When shooting video, that can be tricky since the exposure sometimes needs to be readjusted when changing directions.

If the exposure is set correctly, the lines will not be displayed. When shooting video, that can be tricky since the exposure sometimes needs to be readjusted when changing directions.
I get it now thanks for the help. I appreciate it. I am a newbie so still learn alot especially with the photography part. Thanks for the help.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl