Lightbridge questions

Reaction score
I am trying to understand what would be involved with adding Lightbridge to a Phantom 2. Am I correct the this system can be added without changing the control frequency from 2.4 to 5.8 or would I need to change it over? On the ground end do I need to plug the controller into the ground station? I have the V1 controller so I don't think there is a port to plug it in. I apologize for these very basic questions but I just want to know what I'm getting into before buying. I currently have a Phantom 2 with a H3-3d with 2.4 control frequency. Anyone using it in conjunction with iPad groundstation? Wondering if there are any hiccups with that. Is it true that IOSD mini can be eliminated using Lightbridge?

Thanks in advance sorry for so many questions.

The Lightbridge system becomes the remote for the Phantom, so the regular receiver goes unused. On the ground, you need to use a remote with a trainer plug, so this has to be either one of the new DJI remotes (like the NDJ-6) or another brand. The Lightbridge provides the flight data, so no need for the iOSD either.

For the price of the standalone light bridge! Just buy a p3 now and you can a brand new quad with built in lightbridge

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers