Lifespan of P3S parts

Reaction score
Hello. I was just wondering about the lifespan of DJI drone parts like motors, gimbal, battery etc.. Because I also have SYMA x5c and it's motors just fails after around 30-50 flights (6 minutes/1 flight). Also is it safe to flight with P3S for whole battery (20 minutes) without any pause? I'm now doing pause every 5 minutes and the motors are hot, so I'm worried. :/ How many charging cycles can the battery handle for safe 20 minutes flight? :)

First time when I've switched on the drone, I forgot to remove plastic part between camera and gimbal, so It couldn't move. I noticed it after like 10 sec. Now, everything is ok even the gimbal. Should I be worried about something or is it ok?

its ok I'm sure a lot of us forget to remove it sometimes I flown mine 86 times and no problems should get at least 200 charges from battery what dji says

I was just wondering about the lifespan of DJI drone parts like motors, gimbal, battery etc
Phantom 2 parts are still pretty easy to find. Considering that the Phantom 3 is even more popular, I'm sure the parts will be available for a long time.

is it safe to flight with P3S for whole battery (20 minutes) without any pause?
Yes.

I've switched on the drone, I forgot to remove plastic part between camera and gimbal, so It couldn't move. I noticed it after like 10 sec
It should be fine. A lot of people do this and it never seems to cause a problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik