Lichti waypoint mode flight direction

Reaction score
Hi,

just purchased Litchi yesterday and did a little testing with the waypoint mode, it's working so far, but it left me with some questions.

1. At the end of a mission it starts to land automatically, i chose RTH as finishing action. Why does it try to land?
2. I created like 5 waypoints like in a circle, how do I configure the drone to always point to the flight direction?
3. Is a more general question, the camera is adjusting itself all the time (rolling from left to right), do i have to calibrate the cam?

Thanks for your help.

1. Landing is part of RTH. If you select "none" as a finishing action, it will just stop at the last waypoint and hover.

2. You can set a point of interest, or more than one, and you can direct at each waypoint to have the camera point at that POI. Or any other POI. Or, if you prefer, you can manually set, at each waypoing

3. The camera only yaws a few degrees left or right, and only to lead the turn. The drone adjusts where the camera points left or right by yawning the drone.

Where is your last waypoint in relation to home? If closer than 20 meters, the bird doesn't RTH, but lands in place. In missions settings, set the handing to 'auto' and the camera point to the next waypoint or in the direction of travel. All spelled out in the manual.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20