Litche feature request - Waypoint deviation

Reaction score
For waypoint missions, allow a deviation from the flight path without stopping the mission. This allows manual override to avoid unexpected obstacles and to tweak the camera angle in real-time. The maximum flight path deviation could be a setting in the mission settings, e.g. 5m in each direction (up, down, left or right in direction of fight). If the user has deviated from the flight plan, lets say 3 meters up and to the right, then that same deviation would be carried through all subsequent waypoints until the end of the mission, unless the user manually adjusts back to the ‘neutral’ position. This would be especially useful for missions flown low to the ground or close to trees etc where the location of terrain features may be misrepresented on Google maps.

This allows you to plan a flight before you arrive on location, but also enables you some flexibility to react to tweak the flight plan on the fly to suit conditions at the time.

You might want to try reaching out to Litchi directly. I don't know if they ever visit this forum.

You might want to try reaching out to Litchi directly. I don't know if they ever visit this forum.
I sent them an email already. I thought I would gauge the interest amongst other users as well to strengthen the case if it is popular

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj