Liability Insurance

Hello,

...This yearGlobal Aerospace created an Online UAS Insurance Portal. This allows the COMMERCIAL UAS operator to request a quote directly from Global through a broker's website. I have provided a link...

Misleading - this forum has global readers. The 'global Aerospace' is not global it just provides cover for USA folk. Wasted my time, could have stated this up front.

Joe, do you know anyone that I can get Commercial General Liability insurance? I have Global for my drone Liability already but need the General Liability

@russman007

In the "guts" of your policy you will find an endorsement outlining "Aviation Premises" coverage. Take a look, read it, and let me know if you have any questions. This coverage should fulfill 95% of requests for a standalone GL policy. I have referenced it to my clients' clients many times to be used in the place of their GL requirement. Works like a charm 95% of the time. Even Universal Studios, MGM, large constuction firms, and utility companies accept this coverage in lieu of standalone GL. Your broker should know this. Ask him/her about it. If they dont, contact me via email. I will gladly broker your policy with Global. I would take time to explain this coverage to any of your potential customers

Thanks,

Joe Ernster
[email protected]

@Loz

I'm sorry you feel that way. Insurance licensing is a tricky thing. Global Aerospace has offices all over the world. However, you will need to find a broker that is based in your nation and licensed in your state/province. I will contact Global and see if they have a list of brokers in your country

@Anokadrone - That is a great price. AOPA is a broker (like me). Do you know the name of the insurance company that offered the quote? If it was not Global Aerospace, I encourage you to follow the link below. This link is essentially an online application. If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to ask. I am here to help.

Global Aerospace Portal

Sincerely,

Joe Ernster
[email protected]

@Anokadrone -Great company! I have over 200 commercial UAS operations on my books and 95% of them are with Global. If you would like to use me as your broker instead of AOPA, I can facilitate that. I am much more hands on and involved with UAS than AOPA. Also, I go Walleye fishing in your neck of the woods every year :)

Joe Ernster
[email protected]

Ha, we are cut from the same clothe....
I will keep you in mind. I am debating whether or not to pull the trigger now as the weather around here is getting more UAS-unfriendly by the day. Also doing some business development stuff regarding the UAS. I am a small business (me) doing IT support work now and moving into offering UAS services. Part 107 licensed. Thanks Joe

Steve

I have my coverage though Horizon Agency In Minnesota. Great people there and they write all my business insurance.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic