lets see your still photos

I've noticed that the phantom camera isn't very good in low light settings, but your pictures look great! Am I doing something wrong?

Hi! Make sure to film in RAW so that it keeps all of the details in the picture for post editing. It helps keep the shadow detail and other aspects. Also keep the iso as low as possible to try and keep any noise out. I kept the shutter speed at 50 (2x frame rate) due to the fact that I was filming some other things. If you don't get some ND filters (THEY HELP A TON)! If you have any more questions let me know!

Hi! Make sure to film in RAW so that it keeps all of the details in the picture for post editing. It helps keep the shadow detail and other aspects. Also keep the iso as low as possible to try and keep any noise out. I kept the shutter speed at 50 (2x frame rate) due to the fact that I was filming some other things. If you don't get some ND filters (THEY HELP A TON)! If you have any more questions let me know!

Hi Christienenad,
I just purchased "PhantomFilters" ND Filters to start playing around with them but even after I have read everything on them, I am clueless. My kit comes with 5 ND Filters (ND16, ND8,ND4,ND2,Polarized). I chose to buy the cheap ones so I can get familiar with them and then once I learned to use them go with the more expensive ones. Is it possible (sorry if I ask for too much) to give some examples (scenarios) where you would use these filters? If you can that would be awesome. Or even if you can direct me to a link with more help.

Thanks for all the info.

DJI_0011.jpg
DJI_0022.jpg
DJI_0023.jpg

Reactions: ScottLB
Taken yesterday during a quick weather break. 200' over my house. Still learning!
2015-01-29 Look South 1.jpg

2015-01-29 Look South 2.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers