Let's ask DJI about bitrate

Reaction score
Let's gather 200 more people to sign this petition and ask DJI about this.

I hope we'll have some response if we deliver this fully signed.
What do you think?

Why not just start a public thread on DJI's forum? If people really care deeply about this, it'll be a wildly popular thread and it'll be impossible for it to go unnoticed.

Reactions: rene van der meer
Maybe there is a good reason why DJI limits the datarate to 60 Mbps. Why would DJI deliberately limit the datarate?
The heat dissipation increases with higher rates. This is probably why the pro has an extra fan compared to the advanced.
You can always ask, but will a petition force DJI to answer?

Maybe there is a good reason why DJI limits the datarate to 60 Mbps. Why would DJI deliberately limit the datarate?
The heat dissipation increases with higher rates. This is probably why the pro has an extra fan compared to the advanced.
You can always ask, but will a petition force DJI to answer?
Yes, i know probably they want. But if we sign it on, and report to them and they gave no answers, i'm happy to change my mind about DJI in general.

I'm lame at english (not my language) but i tried:
DJI Forum|Dear DJI,can you increase bitrate on P3

Reactions: rene van der meer
Yes, i know probably they want. But if we sign it on, and report to them and they gave no answers, i'm happy to change my mind about DJI in general.

I'm lame at english (not my language) but i tried:
DJI Forum|Dear DJI,can you increase bitrate on P3
Muva Bee,
English isn't my native language either (Dutch). Your question seems OK to me. I will sign the petition just curious if DJI wil respond.
There is a small typo: limited (without the second e) and I would change the second line to :
"Is it possible to increase the bitrate to 100 Mbps ?
ps. Mbps means Megabit per second. So the / is not needed.

Reactions: Muva Bee
Bump this up

A "Professional" camera should record at a higher bitrate if available.

Good luck!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl