Let me fly over home town! With Phantom 4!

I`ve made this video during my visit in Poland, in my home town called Chorzow (Southern Poland). Using one and only DJI Phantom 4. Enjoy!

At the 20 to 22 second mark it looked like something fell toward the ground in the lower left side of the shot. I thought at first it was snow from a taller building but there was no taller building and it was much bigger than just a couple single snowflakes. I'm curious, was it from your drone? And before you even think it, no I'm not a forum cop trying to find something wrong. I am just curious.

At the 20 to 22 second mark it looked like something fell toward the ground in the lower left side of the shot. I thought at first it was snow from a taller building but there was no taller building and it was much bigger than just a couple single snowflakes. I'm curious, was it from your drone? And before you even think it, no I'm not a forum cop trying to find something wrong. I am just curious.
I thought it looked like a bird

I`ve made this video during my visit in Poland, in my home town called Chorzow (Southern Poland). Using one and only DJI Phantom 4. Enjoy!

Does Poland have any weird Laws that would get me into Trouble with my P4P We are going to Warsaw sometime in 2019, do we have to report to anyone or get special permission to fly in Poland.. Great Video

Reactions: roovair
Does Poland have any weird Laws that would get me into Trouble with my P4P We are going to Warsaw sometime in 2019, do we have to report to anyone or get special permission to fly in Poland.. Great Video
It was my first abroad travel with my Phantom 4 - no problems on airport but you have to take Phantom in original case as a small baggage. About flying in Poland hmmm. I live in UK from 5 years so i`m not sure about polish law and if you plan to fly over urban areas you should ask for some permission. Thanks for your comment!

Very cool. Definitely Poland and industrial. Pleasing to an engineer's eye. What is the green steepled structure at 0:43?

I think it was a pair of birds flying from on corner rooftop to another

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga