Lens correction file for Lightroom

Reaction score
Hi gang-
Is there a lens correction file available for my P4P than I can incorporate into Lightroom? There is a profile for the inspire in Lightroom, but not the P4P. Thanks!

According the list of supported lens on Adobe's site, the Phantom 3, 4, and Mavix are also supported. When you open a raw file of JPEG from the P4P, the correct prfile should automatically be applied.

The lens distortion will no doubt be the same for most of the Phantoms. If off by a little I doubt it would be drastic

They have the regular P4 but no listing for the P4 pro which is the FC6310
With the Phantom 4 Pro, DJI embedded the lens correction opcodes in the raw file. The raw file converter used by Lightroom and PhotoShop can read the lens correction opcodes from the RAW file and a lens profile is not needed. Source.

Reactions: Meta4
@anotherlab - i have heard this so many times 'Lightroom converts automatically' however this isnt the case with 'many' users including myself (see screenshot).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-27 at 11.39.37 am.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-27 at 11.39.37 am.png
    94.1 KB · Views: 625
LR should have an embedded profile that it uses... Its pretty obvious if it is not using it as you will see severe barrel distortion and vignetting if the embedded profile is not being applied. If it is not or you are stripping the embedded profile out for a true raw file here you go:

V2 is better so use it:
Phantom 4 Pro/Adv Lightroom Lens Profile

and the last few posts in here have v2 split into various elements (just distortion or + vignetting etc):
Nuking the DNG Camera Profile

@Dingoz - i downloaded your V2 files but cant seem to get it into LR CC MacOSX.

The file downloaded needs to be renamed to .lcp from .txt and then placed into the right location for LR to pick it up. I do not use Macs so not sure of the location it should go for them... a quick google search suggests here:

Macintosh HD / Users / [your username] / Library / Application Support / Adobe / CameraRaw / CameraProfiles /

or another site thinks here

Applications/Adobe Photoshop Lightroom X/Right-click Show Package Contents/Resources/Camera Profiles

or here

Applications/Adobe Photoshop Lightroom X/Right-click Show Package Contents/Resources/Lens Profiles

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers