LED blinks Yellow 4 times quickly

Reaction score
I was using my Dji Phantom during the last 15 days and it was working fantastic till today after I upgrade to Naza-M Firmware v3.14. The LED blinks Yellow 4 times quickly and I can not start motors, they are disable during LED blinking.
Please advice

Regards

Ots said:
Doesn't that signify warm up? You have to wait until it finishes. I think.

I let it in that state for more than an hour plus the weather is hot hot here

The LED may blink Yellow 4 times quickly ( ). Start motor is disable during LED blinking Yellow 4 times
quickly ( ), as the system is warming up.

Copied from manual

When there is a update the manuals are updated too.

Upgraded firmware today and am encountering same 3 yellow lights and no motors. Checked everything noted on thread so far.

Many times mine blinks yellow. I just try to start it with nothing happening. Then it goes into the warmup. It is like it needs to establish communications with the controller. Othertimes I unplug battery, turn off transmitter, then start all over again. It is a flying computer so it basically a reboot. Hope this helps.

I am having the same problem. i bet if you hooked to the software go to tools your compass Mod would show "0" anyway that is what mine is doing.

yellow 4 times quickly, my compass plug was loose. Works good now. I wonder what would of happen if i was flying at the time? Would it have flown away or just crashed?

Brand new out of the box. Did the tutorials, downloaded and update the software. When I power it up I get 3 rapidly flashing yellow lights and it won't start. Tried everything in this thread, but no luck.

dcoski said:
yellow 4 times quickly, my compass plug was loose. Works good now. I wonder what would of happen if i was flying at the time? Would it have flown away or just crashed?

How did you fix a loose compass plug?

Pluged it back in. That plug must of been loose for a few days I have had problems for a while, but anyway plug it back in it works great now.

It was loose right where it plugs into the compass, but I did not discover that until I had it all tore apart. Feeling foolish for not checking that first. Anyway put it back together and it boot like it was suppose to. Let me remind you that when I hooked up the software the compass mod was reading 0 (zero) and I would get thoughts blinking yellow lights. My compass mod now reads in the 1700 range.

I have the same problem,
tried to unplug and re plug the compass connector but with no luck
the LED still blinks Yellow 4 times quickly and I can not start motors

any help please

dcoski said:

Compass is mainly used for home and course lock modes. Compass checking out in mid flight wouldn't be a tragedy I don't think.... Right guys? ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31