LED blinking

Reaction score
Hi guys!
I've got a Phantom 1.1 with Naza M V2 and a Futaba 10J's transmitter. I having a trouble after turn on the quad.
I can hear the sound after start up but after that I have just a follow LED sequence: Green - Green - Red - Red - Red.
Could you help me to understand what's happening? I can't start the motors.
Regards.
Carl.

Last edited:
That sequence is normal if you're indoors. Plug the Phantom into a computer, run the Assistant software, verify the receiver settings.

Hi guys!
I've got a Phantom 1.1 with Naza M V2 and a Futaba 10J's transmitter. I having a trouble after turn on the quad.
I can hear the sound after start up but after that I have just a follow LED sequence: Green - Green - Red - Red - Red.
Regards.
Carl.
More information is needed...
Is this the first time you've tried starting the motors?
Have they ever started ok before?

P.S. If you are indoors .... don't try starting it up with the propellers on!!!!
Remove all the props whenever you try starting it up indoors or you could really injure yourself.

Hi guys!
Regards.
Carl.

Hey Carl, welcome to the party.

Do you follow the motor starting sequence correctly?
Lots of info in the manual.

FYI:
My FC40 only likes to connect to the computer with the USB cord which came with it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic