Latest Firmware issues

3DR (3D Robotics) is all Android-based, they've pretty much one in the same, totally open-source. DJI pretty much committed to Apple iOS. 3DR is slow with their iOS apps, DJI is slow with their Android apps. I really don't care if you don't agree with me but over the past year this is what I've seen how this is pretty much the norm. I'd say if you're hell-bent on Android apps and hardware, don't buy a DJI. The thing I like (but sometimes hate because it takes so long) is that Apple tests iOS apps before they're approved, so that you get what DJI intended you to get. With Android apps, any yahoo can create one and when you use it, God be with you and your $1,295 investment. Surrrre, lots of people have DJI quads and use iOS apps and have problems, then again, you and I don't know what exactly they were doing with the quad (or what they're willing to admit to) when they had an iOS "problem" and their quad crashed. I didn't write the music, I just play the piano. I'm not an Apple-only guy, I use PC and Mac as they're tools to me, one has advantages over the other and visa versa.

After the updating to the new firmware 1.19 I am having some issues. First I was getting frequent disconnects, also lost a lot of range, and some IMU errors. This morning I calibrated the IMU and now I get a 2 min aircraft warming up message. On the old firmware no issues at all, 25 flawless flights. Is it possible to go back to an old firmware?

Thanks for any help.
I'm having the same issues keeps going in and out of addy mode and and the gps signal keeps dropping in and out

Reactions: FELIPE RABANAL
3DR (3D Robotics) is all Android-based, they've pretty much one in the same, totally open-source. DJI pretty much committed to Apple iOS. 3DR is slow with their iOS apps, DJI is slow with their Android apps. I really don't care if you don't agree with me but over the past year this is what I've seen how this is pretty much the norm. I'd say if you're hell-bent on Android apps and hardware, don't buy a DJI. The thing I like (but sometimes hate because it takes so long) is that Apple tests iOS apps before they're approved, so that you get what DJI intended you to get. With Android apps, any yahoo can create one and when you use it, God be with you and your $1,295 investment. Surrrre, lots of people have DJI quads and use iOS apps and have problems, then again, you and I don't know what exactly they were doing with the quad (or what they're willing to admit to) when they had an iOS "problem" and their quad crashed. I didn't write the music, I just play the piano. I'm not an Apple-only guy, I use PC and Mac as they're tools to me, one has advantages over the other and visa versa.

Why are you on a phantom site?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj