Landing gear stabilizers

Reaction score
I see some common landing gear stabilizers for Phantom 3 that snaps on the existing landing gear. They prevent tilting and camera being struck when landing.

Do I need a certain model for the SE or is the landing gears the same design and measures over different models?

Do I need a certain model for the SE or is the landing gears the same design and measures over different models?
There are very subtle differences in the gear dimensions vs the extenders. In the SE's case I would look for the ones for the Standard.

I see some common landing gear stabilizers for Phantom 3 that snaps on the existing landing gear. They prevent tilting and camera being struck when landing.

I got a set off ebay for about $4 with free postage from China.
They fit my P3P perfectly.
Great stuff.
Not only do they keep the camera higher above the ground they also act as shock absorbers when landing.

And there are also differences from one brand to another.

Shortly after buying my Standard I bought a set that, although they fit well, were thin and flimsy. Later bought a used P3P that came with a set that were thicker and much more stable. Shop wisely

I bought one set for Phantom3 and they fitted my SE Model no problems but then bought a second set that I think were for the phantom 4 and they were too big for my model so be careful and get the Phantom 3 type only . They have worked very well and give you just a bit more ground clearance. I will look up my old ebay purchase and put a link if I can figure out how to do it all the best mate

Last edited:
I bought one set for Phantom3 and they fitted my SE Model no problems but then bought a second set that I think were for the phantom 4 and they were too big for my model so be careful and get the Phantom 3 type only . They have worked very well and give you just a bit more ground clearance. I will look up my old ebay purchase and put a link if I can figure out how to do it all the best mate

The link I posted fit all Phantom 3s

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav