Just picked up my P4!!!!!! At the Apple Store

Dji Ken said it will be available in an update on the 15th

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Check that, works with iOS. Model is "Tomato" :) Android Go app just crashes for me.
Ahhhh yeahhhhh! Stoked for you, keep the photos and screen shots coming please!

Here you go

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    134.5 KB · Views: 580
Everything in the app is working with the aircraft, just no video link. The camera will take still shots.

I just got the craziest phone call from Apple telling me they are sorry and that they are going to have to cancel my order because the product that I ordered was no longer available. They are going to give me a full refund and a $150 credit to my account. Funny thing is I picked up my P4 15 mins prior. The only thing better than getting it 5 days early would be getting paid $150 to have a free P4 5 days early. Sounds to good to be true.

I just got the craziest phone call from Apple telling me they are sorry and that they are going to have to cancel my order because the product that I ordered was no longer available. They are going to give me a full refund and a $150 credit to my account. Funny thing is I picked up my P4 15 mins prior. The only thing better than getting it 5 days early would be getting paid $150 to have a free P4 5 days early. Sounds to good to be true.

If you see guys in black mock turtlenecks get out of a white electric car and approach your house, hide the P4. It's the Apple Police.

Reactions: adambfarmer

That's like getting a free battery

They will be taking a big hit on their quarterly results because of the screw-up, I'm sure. :rolleyes: If anybody can absorb it they are in the position to do so.

Reactions: adambfarmer

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub