Just ordered my P2V+ v3.0

Reaction score
Well I have been reading this forum for weeks now trying to figure out if I wanted to order one. So I took the plunge and order one today with two spare batteries. Just wanted to say thanks to all the members who have posted some great information here. Based upon recommendations I also picked up an inertia guard and a gimbal saver.

I have also downloaded and read the manual to include the guide from Fantomas.

I have been flying a UDI u818a for a couple of week. I figured it was a good thing to buy something cheap that I could crash and not be out 1K+! Everyone that I have shown the UDI to has been surprised at how well it has held up and the quality of video (which is not very good) for the cost. I can't wait to get my P2V+ in and blow them away with the video I will capture with it.

Once again, thanks to everyone who has given their time and effort to post the great information here.

I own the Inertia Guard and I really like it.

The Gimbal Saver looks like a solid choice too (never tried it). Haven't seen anything but praises about it.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your new Bird.

It is not always about the destination, sometimes it is about the journey ;)

I got mine from hobbywow real cheap got to me in Cali in about 15days from placing order to my front door also should have bin here faster if thanksgiving didn't get in the way got it dec 1
Anyway I love it I got the backpack and 2 battery's deal

For car charger I'm useing this car amp thing from best buy and plug my charger in it that way I can use it for laptop and other stuff less than the cost of a dji car charger

You will love this bird it's amazing best part is that it's ready to go out the box fully charge everything update everything adavnce calibration REMOVE GIMBAL CLAMP BEFORE YOU TURN ON YOU BIRD
read the phantom instruction over and over now and when you get it

Once you get your bird up in gps mode
Start learning the atti mode and understand the home lock and course lock they are very handy and will get you out stick mess one day stay calm keep eyes on bird
I think after that comes the hard part MM this complete control on you master this will take long time but I have herd some people get there bird back from a almost flyaway they switch to MM and bring it back

I'm still new very new to all this and love it

At all time stay calm when you panic stuff happen that might have not happen
Just got to think fast

Enjoy

Just got my P2V+ in! So far I have:
Updated the firmware on the bird and the RC
Calibrated the sticks in the RC & Phantom Assistant
Switched to NAZA-M and set my S1 bottom to failsafe
Enabled IOC
Adjusted my RTH Altitude to 100 ft (tall trees around here)
Now I am charging batteries & Wifi Extender.

Time to reread the manuals and wait!

h4v0c6 said:
Adjusted my RTH Altitude to 100 ft (tall trees around here)
Keep in mind that this is 100 ft above the home point. Have hills? Set it a little higher then.

Good Point. Where I'm going to start off is a flat field. I don't want to be to adventurous on the first flight. Just going to go out and get a feel for the bird today. Maybe take some video/pics of our new property.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl