Just got the P4A!

Reaction score
Hello everyone new pilot from California (southern) started off with the P3S had it for about 4 days and sold it and ordered a P4A! Wow how quickly things get out of control with the spending [emoji23][emoji23]!
Looking forward to posting up some nice vids/shots!!
The sport mode in this thing is ridiculous!!!!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy the new P4A! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

It's okay, I did the same thing: I started off with a Cheerson CX-20 that I got for $29 and loved flying it in atti mode, ended up buying a P3S within a week of getting the CX-20 and loved the stability/smart features, and I bought a P4 within another week of the P3S. I somehow also ended up with a Mavic Pro. Whoops.

Hello everyone new pilot from California (southern) started off with the P3S had it for about 4 days and sold it and ordered a P4A! Wow how quickly things get out of control with the spending [emoji23][emoji23]!
Looking forward to posting up some nice vids/shots!!
The sport mode in this thing is ridiculous!!!!
You may want to order an extra battery NOW as many have arrived with no-operable batteries. It takes about two weeks to get the replacement. I did just that after reading the reviews. I'm glad I did as mine needed replacement also. With that said, you're going to love the P4A! Congrats

Reactions: gthmcty1
It's okay, I did the same thing: I started off with a Cheerson CX-20 that I got for $29 and loved flying it in atti mode, ended up buying a P3S within a week of getting the CX-20 and loved the stability/smart features, and I bought a P4 within another week of the P3S. I somehow also ended up with a Mavic Pro. Whoops.

Hilarious!!!!! I am already looking at a refurb MP!!!!

You may want to order an extra battery NOW as many have arrived with no-operable batteries. It takes about two weeks to get the replacement. I did just that after reading the reviews. I'm glad I did as mine needed replacement also. With that said, you're going to love the P4A! Congrats

I have one on order already! I have been flying it for a few days but it has been raining here in socal so not much light time or any good pics.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thedrinklabsus