Just got my used p2

Reaction score
I just received my first P2 used from B&H. After carefully inspecting the props, 3 are broken and will need replacing...but I digress. I also found these two wires not connected to anything. Anyone know what they are for?

Thanks
-Mike

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420608979.493693.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420608979.493693.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 705
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420608998.579026.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420608998.579026.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 722
Hi,

The long grey one goes to a H3-3D GoPro Gimbal. Not sure about the other.

Even if it was a recondition drone I thought B&H would repair it and ship it in better shape than that. I have had problems with mine which I also bought from B&H ( new ), but after using it for a month I shipped it back for repair. They were unable to repair it, so they shipped a new replacement one. They gave me a choice of either refunding my money or exchanging it. I decided to just exchange it. I should get it today but if it is used or rebuilt, I would ship it back to them and demand a full refund. What kind of warranty did ya get with it.

michael.reynolds1775 said:
I just received my first P2 used from B&H. After carefully inspecting the props, 3 are broken and will need replacing...but I digress. I also found these two wires not connected to anything. Anyone know what they are for?

Thanks
-Mike

What was wrong with the props?

hey_moe said:
Even if it was a recondition drone I thought B&H would repair it and ship it in better shape than that. I have had problems with mine which I also bought from B&H ( new ), but after using it for a month I shipped it back for repair. They were unable to repair it, so they shipped a new replacement one. They gave me a choice of either refunding my money or exchanging it. I decided to just exchange it. I should get it today but if it is used or rebuilt, I would ship it back to them and demand a full refund. What kind of warranty did ya get with it.

When u returned it were u within the month of the purchase?

Reoscorpio said:
michael.reynolds1775 said:

Thanks
-Mike

What was wrong with the props?

Props were cracked/ chipped. Not sure if it was from shipping or a previous crash

I just received my P2 USED FROM B&H a few days ago also...Mine looked to be in very good condition, one set of blades had been opened, so I assume that they were at least placed on to the frame at some point. The controller still had the red wrap on it. once I got everything put together, I took a test flight. All went very well...I drained the battery and then charged it back up. Then I decided to do the updates to the copter using the software on my MAC. I had absolutely no problems calibrating the P2 with the software from my MAC....While in the program I noticed that the battery only had 1 discharge reporting so I guess the battery must have only been used by me....Sounds like I received a good one so far....I have 3 flights with no problems. I find myself smelling the vents for burnt plastic smell though...I guess I'm trying to mitigate the burned ESC fiasco. BTW New member 1st post...
Hi everyone
Eric

I don't think it was. I got it at the end of November and sent it back this pass Monday. Also I had reported this problem the first weekend in December, but they asked me to give it thiry days. I did and called them back and I agreed to let them replace it with a new on instead of refunding mt money.

Biggunzz said:
I just received my P2 USED FROM B&H a few days ago also...Mine looked to be in very good condition, one set of blades had been opened, so I assume that they were at least placed on to the frame at some point. The controller still had the red wrap on it. once I got everything put together, I took a test flight. All went very well...I drained the battery and then charged it back up. Then I decided to do the updates to the copter using the software on my MAC. I had absolutely no problems calibrating the P2 with the software from my MAC....While in the program I noticed that the battery only had 1 discharge reporting so I guess the battery must have only been used by me....Sounds like I received a good one so far....I have 3 flights with no problems. I find myself smelling the vents for burnt plastic smell though...I guess I'm trying to mitigate the burned ESC fiasco. BTW New member 1st post...
Hi everyone
Eric

Sounds like you lucked out!

I haven't really had opportune wx conditions out here to fly a full battery yet.

Got my used vision 2 plus on the 2nd from B&H. Props were in box and bag and seemed new(not for long). Battery had little use on it and it seems to be like new as far as operation. I did get tired of slow GPS lock in the cold quickly and installed the 4mm GPS antenna vs the 2mm standard. I get sat lock on kitchen table now and solid 6-9 in neighborhood, time of day dependant. I just ordered another used phantom from them Sat evening. Phantom 1.1.1 My neighbor got one last week and it is really fun to fly without fear of the camera ETC.

Nothing to add except I don't recall welcoming you to the forum...

So, Welcome to the forum!! :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl