Just got a Phantom 3 NOT happy with customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank attacks anyone new or with an opinion that differs from his. He hasn't taken his medication today clearly. Block him. Easiest way to move on! :)
He is also an ex-spert (a drip under pressure)

I'll pick your supply up on the way to get mine.

vk3bg is just like a rare pimple I had on my left *** cheek last month,....annoying.

Let's stop the personal attacks right now.

The rest of us should chill out too. This thread should not be a drama. Didn't get everything in the box? Accept that it happens. You talk to the people you bought it from and take it from there. Pretty simple.

You never know now a days who is honest and who is scamming.

Then here we have someone that creates an odd screen name, decides they'll finally join and become a member, and then to blow up on DJI.

But yet 2 days ago with his brand new P3P he is flying 1500ft above Lake Boone in Massachusetts.

I have a iMac 5K so the quality is very sharp.....go to exactly :45 into the video and look behind the boat. Is that a huge fish that surfaced right after the drove by? Should have had the poles in the water!

Seems like most of the threads I've been reading lately is how bad DJI's customer service is. Ok, I get it. DJI's customer service must be bad. But some of the thread OP's must not be reading other threads first or doing any research, just jumping on the forum, almost like a "knee jerk" reaction. Is it getting repetitive yet?

@Help!!! Im Droning!!! Welcome to the Club, you're absolutely not the only here very upset with Dji customer service. I cancelled my order for my P3 batteries and propellors. I also wrote their company and very nice email explaining how poor customer service they deliver. You think I received an apologetic email back...

This post applies to all participants in this forum...

1. Be nice to your fellow members
2. Be tolerant of other members, some may not have gotten the hang of the forum concept yet.
3. Smash that report button when you see an issue.

And since this thread is unproductive and in violation of the guidelines you all agree to when joining, I will go ahead & close this up. You will find the guideline I am referring to below.

"Manufacturer/Distributor/Vendor and Customer Disputes
This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about manufacturers, distributors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and distributors through other means but not through our community."

Thank you.

TJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl