Just got a Phantom 3 NOT happy with customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all . The name is a play on words. Help I'm Drowning!!! / droning ......my wife thought of it. Secondly I use the drones for business purposes as well. Amazon told me they would take care of it if the dealer didnt.

Did you create the account and make the story up? Or fabricate part of the story to make it seem worse then it was?

What happened to the info on paying $85 to have a battery the next day?

Reactions: GoodnNuff
Frank, frankly☺, see I also play with words, I cant see any good reason why he would make such a story up. If we doubt what he is saying, he will find it even harder to get the vendor to believe him. Sure he came to the forum for advice and share his experience, and not to be interrogated by us.
Did you create the account and make the story up? Or fabricate part of the story to make it seem worse then it was?

What happened to the info on paying $85 to have a battery the next day?

Reactions: QuikSilver15
Frank, frankly☺, see I also play with words, I cant see any good reason why he would make such a story up. If we doubt what he is saying, he will find it even harder to get the vendor to believe him. Sure he came to the forum for advice and share his experience, and not to be interrogated by us.

There is no need for negative stories about dji if they are not warranted. I doubt anyone has had as much trouble with dji as I have but that doesn't mean I need to use this website as a truck stop bathroom wall to air out my frustrations, especially if they are phoney.

It's hard to believe someone opens up a brand new P3P and is flying 1500ft above a large lake from the get-go.

Btw, since receiving my P3P and getting to see how much better it is from my past quads, I have since given dji numerous props on getting things turned in a much better direction. I thinks others should post positive threads as well. They don't always have to be negative.

There is no need for negative stories about dji if they are not warranted. I doubt anyone has had as much trouble with dji as I have but that doesn't mean I need to use this website as a truck stop bathroom wall to air out my frustrations, especially if they are phoney.

It's hard to believe someone opens up a brand new P3P and is flying 1500ft above a large lake from the get-go.

Btw, since receiving my P3P and getting to see how much better it is from my past quads, I have since given dji numerous props on getting things turned in a much better direction. I thinks others should post positive threads as well. They don't always have to be negative.
Maybe he owned a phantom 1 and 2 like me and you☺. I also love the product, besides the android lag and defended it on various forums

I record unboxing videos now for everything. To prove without a doubt that it wasn't my problem. I received my P3 and it had dirt on it. I understand that they may test it before shipping, but they should do a final inspection to ensure everything is clean and in working order. I reported to customer service and they just shrugged. My next drone won't be DJI.

I wanted this to be a totally positive thread, however people need to know whats going on with DJI
Said It was going to be 35-40 days, got here in 2 , go figure but happy so far!!!
Opened a SEALED BOX , and unpacked everything . Looked beautiful but one problem.... No battery !!!
I went online ..... O WOW the battery is inside the DRONE....... go back upstairs.... NOPE..
SO i called DJI Not once but 5 times. 95 minutes hold was longest 65 minutes was the shortest.
Each time I was hung up on after explaining to them , IT WAS SEALED!!! SEALED!!!
They barely spoke English, and the Managers basically didn't THey tell me can't help you and hung up.
So i went online Payed PREMIUM for a battery and 85 bucks overnight and was able to fly the next day.
I wont let this go. Its not going to happen. So if anyone has any tips let me know.

On to the positive . I published some videos to Youtube. Here is one I think you will like.

Let me know what you guys think of them.
They are not care about their customers but only to make money.They have the worst customer support i have ever seen in my life.I think it's time to move with 3DR company.

Reactions: hot dog
they are sending another one . the distributor isnt responding so Amazon found another one and is having it shipped. They also gave me $85 amazon credit for the shipping and $25 for the issues.

Reactions: QuikSilver15
Id like to make a suggestion if I could. This is only the second forum Ive ever joined. and Im a little shocked as how almost half of you blatantly try to scare members away. Deny it all you want , but I came here because someone REFERRED me here. and seeing some of these posts. I am starting to wonder. Maybe we could all be a little nicer, and welcoming.

Frank attacks anyone new or with an opinion that differs from his. He hasn't taken his medication today clearly. Block him. Easiest way to move on! :)
He is also an ex-spert (a drip under pressure)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Id like to make a suggestion if I could. This is only the second forum Ive ever joined. and Im a little shocked as how almost half of you blatantly try to scare members away. Deny it all you want , but I came here because someone REFERRED me here. and seeing some of these posts. I am starting to wonder. Maybe we could all be a little nicer, and welcoming.

For the most part the bulk of people on here are nice. Not sure why Frank is dogging you.

Amazon takes care of everything, every time! Hard to imagine someone who shops with them not knowing that, and getting the exchange immediately, instead of droning on and bashing the manufacturer over and over. Hmmm.... maybe Frank and I are on the same meds lol!!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro

Amazon takes care of everything, every time! Hard to imagine someone who shops with them not knowing that, and getting the exchange immediately, instead of droning on and bashing the manufacturer over and over. Hmmm.... maybe Frank and I are on the same meds lol!!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro

I'll pick your supply up on the way to get mine.

vk3bg is just like a rare pimple I had on my left *** cheek last month,....annoying.

FIRST OF ALL I called the manufacturer thats what SHOULD be done . Have you ever bought something and the box says......" If there are any parts missing do not return to the store!! call......1800-.blah blah.... MOST companies CARE and want a good repetoire..They need to know there might be a problem. How the HECK was I supposed to know they were going to be unresponsive.
SECONDLY like I said before AMAZON sent emails to them to take care of it. I KNEW amazon would come through but DJI should have stepped up to the plate. ANd at least had the respect to communicate with me that AMAZON was the only choice.
THIRDLY DJI was very VERY excited to send me another battery for ALMOST 200 bucks. Which makes no sense because the package I got came with 2 extra batteries but when it shipped they had a note that said " Sorry batteries are on backorder along with the headlight kit "
I was VERY satisified with that explanation but if they are backordered then HOW is DJI able to sell batteries for more than retail?
I cant figure out why I am defending myself here. But I f you do not want to believe me then just go about your merry way .
TO all the supportive members , thanks I appreciate it. And I am sure the others will turn around in time when they see im actually just a nice guy

Reactions: jason
Must say it seems #1 'service' tactic seems to be ignore any comms as far as possible.
They seemed to improve somewhat until Phantom 3 came out.

It's the same with the battery orders, it's not unreasonable to chase them up when they aren't delivered two weeks after stated period but they won't even answer emails other than an automated acknowledgement.
Does not inspire much confidence if you really need some help.

DJI customer service is indeed lacking. I finally got them to give me an RMA for my copter as I had the problem with the ESC boards not being the right version for the motors and my altitude reading was always 100 feet to high. After sending the copter to them at my cost it took them over 7 weeks to repair and return it to me. During that time I was never notified that they had received the copter, were working on it or anything else. I finally started emailing them after 6 weeks asking where the heck my copter was - got an email back saying 'when' they receive it I will be notified - not satisfactory - went back at them telling them the signed for it on a particular date. Only then did I get an email acknowledging that they had received it and were working on it! They had better wake up because there are more and more drones coming on the market all the time - for myself not sure whether I would buy another product from them.

But you explode about DJI customer service which is, I'll admit, lacking.

I wanted this to be a totally positive thread, however people need to know whats going on with DJI
Said It was going to be 35-40 days, got here in 2 , go figure but happy so far!!!
Opened a SEALED BOX , and unpacked everything . Looked beautiful but one problem.... No battery !!!
I went online ..... O WOW the battery is inside the DRONE....... go back upstairs.... NOPE..
SO i called DJI Not once but 5 times. 95 minutes hold was longest 65 minutes was the shortest.
Each time I was hung up on after explaining to them , IT WAS SEALED!!! SEALED!!!
They barely spoke English, and the Managers basically didn't THey tell me can't help you and hung up.
So i went online Payed PREMIUM for a battery and 85 bucks overnight and was able to fly the next day.
I wont let this go. Its not going to happen. So if anyone has any tips let me know.

On to the positive . I published some videos to Youtube. Here is one I think you will like.

Let me know what you guys think of them.

DJI has customer service??? When did that start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik