just got a drone now wondering where I can get stuff for it. It is a P3P

Reaction score
Hey,
So I’m new to owning a drone. I got a drone from my work. Just the aircraft and no controller or chargers. I’m trying to find new ones so I can try it out. It is a phantom 3 professional. When I reached out to DJI. They told me that they don’t sell remotes for it any more. I’m curious if anyone knows a website or somewhere to buy them. I live in the SF Bay Area if there’s anywhere around there. I also tried amazon but only find standard remotes which dji says won’t work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Check out our classifieds.
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching ? .

Hey,
So I’m new to owning a drone. I got a drone from my work. Just the aircraft and no controller or chargers. I’m trying to find new ones so I can try it out. It is a phantom 3 professional. When I reached out to DJI. They told me that they don’t sell remotes for it any more. I’m curious if anyone knows a website or somewhere to buy them. I live in the SF Bay Area if there’s anywhere around there. I also tried amazon but only find standard remotes which dji says won’t work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi ebay always has remotes, cameras, batterys, propellers etc. new & used

I’m curious if anyone knows a website or somewhere to buy them
Amazon and eBay should have what you need. I keep a list of Phantom 3 Professional parts here.

Hey,
Also check-out phantomhelp.com. Loads of information and extra stuff you may be interested in.

Reactions: msinger
Check out our classifieds.
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching ? .
Awesome thank you I have looked around the classified a bit no luck so far.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum, from South Central Mizery... Sorry. Missouri. Been a long day. I'm going to bed... ?
Have fun with your P3P!
Brad

Reactions: dronesky
If you buy a charger ENSURE it has terminals to charge BOTH the drone battery AND the controller, some are drone battery ONLY

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Shoot4fun
I've been seeing remotes and chargers on Craigslist and Offerup. I figured they must be posted by guys who had crashes or flyaways. USUAL CAVEATS APPLY, OF COURSE.

Reactions: dronesky
Hey,
Be sure to verify the controller is a GL300A, GL300B, or GL300C. E-Bay is a good source.

The 300C controller is the most common one that they made. It will fly your P3p and P4s and P4A. I’ve seen them as low as $100 and as high as $180. Here and eBay.

Hey,
Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your P3P, Fly safe and have fun!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20