just dont get it, why wont my pitch control work

Reaction score
I had a gadget salon gimbal that i bought off ebay that worked fantastic for a while, until my crash and it never seemed to get back to 100% again. I bought the exact same gadget salon gimbal and installed it, hooked up the battery and it calibrated itself right away but the pitch control wont work. Returned it and bought another of the exact same gimbal thinking maybe i got shipped a dud. I have tried everything.

The pitch control lever works, I can see it in the software.
I opened up the gimbal tab and made sure to activate the pitch channel on the new gimbal again...still nothing.
I tried the old cable from the old gimbal..and the new cable...still nothing.
It's not anything wrong with the actual phantom because I could still get the pitch to work on my first half-smashed gimbal (the problem was my original gimbal would tumble and remain half cocked at 45 degrees if i flew too fast, no matter how much i screwed with the settings), but it worked nonetheless so that eliminates nearly every single variable.

This is driving me up a friggin wall. I have literally tried every scenario possible between the old gimbal and the 2 new gimbals. Why would it not just see the new one and automatically take up where the last one left off? It's almost like a channel on the actual gimbal needs to be told to kick itself into gear. That is the only possible variable. GRRRRRRRRRRR

if i plug the usb into the gimbal and fire up the simple BGC GUI software, i get a loud annoying alarm like tone. 2 loud beeps every half second. Don't know what that means but it def doesnt seem happy.

Post some pics of your setup for the gimbal and the inside of the phantom on how your wiring is done.

Might get more responses that way.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94