Forgot pic.

Atatched

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 304
Hi guys, i just found a small inconvenience :(
Check attached picture.

My house is right inside the no fly zone grrrrr!!!!!!

Any work around that? I am not planing to constantly fly it over my house but i would like to :)
Cover the top of your bird in foil so it gets 0 satellites, then fly in ATTI mode. Even then I believe max height is 120 ft. Though given that you just got it, and I assume you have no prior experience w/ a P2, I don't recommend this.

Got it thanks.

And yep i just got it, no previous experience.
Question, is that no fly restriction integrated in the drone firmware or the controller? Because still i know is a no fly zone but what about at least 20 feets.

New pilot, Just Fly Indoors. What happens if it gets loose on you?
Then you get arrested and go to gaol... Practice practice practice first!! Then, Better to walk a block and play Safe...
The no fly restricted areas are there for a reason, not so a non experienced RC drone pilot can go practice in it, for fun. Hahaha

You know, this kind of reckless thinking will only be detrimental to RC-flying. And that sort of discussion is why more laws, heavy restrictions and all out flying bans, will be in effect, in more cities across the nation. If you really feel the need to fly in a restricted zone, go buy a small toy quad to play with, ok?...

RedHotPoker

Got it thanks.

And yep i just got it, no previous experience.
Question, is that no fly restriction integrated in the drone firmware or the controller? Because still i know is a no fly zone but what about at least 20 feets.
Head to Amazon and grab a Syma X5-C1. Spend a couple weeks crashing it and learning how to fly and be out $60 for the experience. Going from flying something like that to flying the P3 is like going from a Pinto to a self-driving Tesla.

Reactions: ranger052
Ranger052, did you ever check out the airdog? https://www.airdog.com/ Designed to be a follow me, action drone. I can also bet that they dont have any no-fly zones programmed into it

Start's shipping in May

Reactions: ranger052
New pilot, Just Fly Indoors. What happens if it gets loose on you?
Then you get arrested and go to gaol... Practice practice practice first!! Then, Better to walk a block and play Safe...
The no fly restricted areas are there for a reason, not so a non experienced RC drone pilot can go practice in it, for fun. Hahaha

You know, this kind of reckless thinking will only be detrimental to RC-flying. And that sort of discussion is why more laws, heavy restrictions and all out flying bans, will be in effect, in more cities across the nation. If you really feel the need to fly in a restricted zone, go buy a small toy quad to play with, ok?...

RedHotPoker
I agree ;)

Head to Amazon and grab a Syma X5-C1. Spend a couple weeks crashing it and learning how to fly and be out $60 for the experience. Going from flying something like that to flying the P3 is like going from a Pinto to a self-driving Tesla.
I already practiced with a small spider drone from parrot. I destroyed that thing lol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dosserdd