July 2nd - Thousands Unable to Logon

So the e50x will be a new camera added to the Typhoon?
Not 100% on that but the format looks compatible. I also spoke with Yuneec via email about a better camera and they said to 'keep an eye out' but left it at that.

Last edited:
After the latest upgrade do you have to logon every time you fly?
Hi yes i had this issue other day,3 hours 40 min trying to log in before any dj apps would conect,my 3 kids were grounded,after log in they all seem to work everytime now so only appears to be one log in ,now conects like normal ,but undue stress on us all is bit much i rekon,

I used up two batteries today with no performance issues. The firmware update worked perfectly once I was able to log on and install it. Took almost 14 hours to gitrdone! I really like how this bird flies.

Had
my 'forced update' happened in the middle of a field with the tablet which is set up not to accept auto updates and was not connected to any wi-fi/internet
I had to switch on mobile hot spot on the phone and download the new app then log back in to DJI before I could fly - so be prepared
Had a good friend of mine message me this am from Ireland on vacation with the same issue andy k. He had done all the updating before he left for his trip. But when he got there the bird would only fly 30m high and 100 out. LOL. So he had to update his app again while there. He got it working thank God! I flew mine Friday night with no issue like that but Im guessing I will get the same thing next flight.

I spoke to DJI support... They said they were aware of this issue and had already had A LOT of callers reported the same issue.
I'm going to try a few things and I will let you guys know if it works or not. Basically they recommended reinstalling the latest firmware using their Assistant 2 program...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94