would you get a haircut from a drone?

• Just a little off the sides.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gimme the full whirly-doo.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hello everybody!

I've been a member here 3 or 4 days and have posted a few questions etc... it was maybe 5 or 6 days ago that I actually bought a drone. Oh yeah, I'm on vacation with my wife and I saw a P3S-refurb on sale for just over $300 and couldn't resist the deal.. so yes, It's been shipped to my house and delivered, although I won't be home for another week.. So yes, I own one but I have never flown it, let alone seen it. Oh, the agony! This is probably the first time I couldn't wait for a vacation to end.

It's really nice being able to come to a place(here) with drone questions and find them already asked and answered. It's nice to know I'm not alone. I hope to be a positive contributor and supporter here and I know I'll have a ton more questions once the machine is actually in my hands. Thank you all and thank you PhantomPilots for creating this place/site.

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: Clench M'cheeks
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl