JJRC H68G

Reaction score
I just received my newJJRC H68G but the software download is in Chineese. Does somone know how to solve this?

Thanks

I just received my newJJRC H68G but the software download is in Chineese. Does somone know how to solve this?

Thanks
Hi and welcome!

Just for information, this is mainly a forum for DJI drones...

However, when you say 'software' are you talking about the online app that you download? If so, I've just followed the QR code link from the JJRC website here:-

... to the Android download app location here :-

I've downloaded the app from there to my device and it's all in English. The bit of Chinese writing at the download location says this.

'The APP has four-axis aircraft flight control and browse hung on four axis aircraft camera module in real-time video streaming capabilities return. Supports the following functions.

1, supports VGA, 720P and 1080P video streaming.
2, support for video and camera features.
3, support for photo and video playback.
4, support for gravity sensing control.
5, support for VR display'.

Let me know if you still have any other problems or if I have misunderstood your initial problem.

Thanks Steeve7777,.

You are right I did not mentionned the APP, my fault.

There is a specific version for the JJRC H68G APP , the JJRC TST which iis in Chineese and you can choose your specific model in a scroll menu but all is chineese except the flight mode, I will try your version and see.

Thanks a lot for the help, greatly appreciated

Thanks Steeve7777,.

You are right I did not mentionned the APP, my fault.

There is a specific version for the JJRC H68G APP , the JJRC TST which iis in Chineese and you can choose your specific model in a scroll menu but all is chineese except the flight mode, I will try your version and see.

Thanks a lot for the help, greatly appreciated
I can't see anything that specifically says that the JJRC TST app is for your drone and some say in the Google Play feedback that they have been using it for their H71 drones, often with poor results.

Like I said, the app I linked to is the one recommended by the JJRC website for your H68G drone, so it should work OK and it is in English. It's also rated significantly better than the TST app you have been using.

Great Steeve7777, I wil,l use it. My inexperience with drones make me feel like a very beginner. I did RC airplane and Helicopters for 35 years and after 15 years it is fun toi be back but sometime lost.

Thanks again

Great Steeve7777, I wil,l use it. My inexperience with drones make me feel like a very beginner. I did RC airplane and Helicopters for 35 years and after 15 years it is fun toi be back but sometime lost.

Thanks again
OK - Please report back about how it goes - It's always interesting to know... ;-)

I am experiencing problems with thé JJRC. One motor stopin flight so i an returning it To go for a Mavik or in that range. Tanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers