Jello insight on H3 3D

Reaction score
I know there is a lot of talk out there about jello with the H3 3D. Any tips on getting the smoothest, anti vibration video? Which balls are the best? I hear black and then I hear white. I hear try earplugs and not to use the connectors but zipties or fishing line. After having props balanced, how can I get the best out of this thing? Any people have real examples of what they did? Thanks!

Jbrown83 said:
I know there is a lot of talk out there about jello with the H3 3D. Any tips on getting the smoothest, anti vibration video? Which balls are the best? I hear black and then I hear white. I hear try earplugs and not to use the connectors but zipties or fishing line. After having props balanced, how can I get the best out of this thing? Any people have real examples of what they did? Thanks!

See here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=13139

I was only able to solve it by adding an ND filter to the Go Pro. I tried every conceivable combination of balls / gains / camera settings, etc... Clearly there is a vibration issue with the 3D that wasn't present with the 2D. Hopefully they can solve it somehow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94