Jello insight on H3 3D

Reaction score
I know there is a lot of talk out there about jello with the H3 3D. Any tips on getting the smoothest, anti vibration video? Which balls are the best? I hear black and then I hear white. I hear try earplugs and not to use the connectors but zipties or fishing line. After having props balanced, how can I get the best out of this thing? Any people have real examples of what they did? Thanks!

Jbrown83 said:
I know there is a lot of talk out there about jello with the H3 3D. Any tips on getting the smoothest, anti vibration video? Which balls are the best? I hear black and then I hear white. I hear try earplugs and not to use the connectors but zipties or fishing line. After having props balanced, how can I get the best out of this thing? Any people have real examples of what they did? Thanks!

See here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=13139

I was only able to solve it by adding an ND filter to the Go Pro. I tried every conceivable combination of balls / gains / camera settings, etc... Clearly there is a vibration issue with the 3D that wasn't present with the 2D. Hopefully they can solve it somehow.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1