ITELITE Antenna Owners Thread: 4 MILES WITH P3P (page 31)

The extender won't help if your birdside wifi module is bad....
GOOD Point!! I'm going thru the process of elimination outside the bird before continuing on! Crossing my fingers and the fingers of all those around me!!!

i love this forum.. you guys are Great the way you all get along!

Great minds think alike!!!

And share in the benefits of common thought and ingenuity!!

Did y'all notice anything familiar sitting on Simon Newton's "Kitchen Table" tonight?

Looks just like something I've seen before many times... can't quite put my finger on it.

3hD9ADF.png

Worlds best antenna?

;)

OK now I want my 25 cents !

No idea Chuck. Honestly, I think June.

I bet DJI's Phantom 3 release forced 3DR into going public ASAP. I will be surprised if they ship on time.

But they were on top with one nice Monkey Drone video !

Question about the $10 mod... instead of having to un solder and re solder the antennae connection... would it work to just get a cable with a MMCX female to male 90 degree and use it in between the existing antennae lead and the wifi board? Route the wires and move the antennae? Hot gluing the MMCX male to female to ensure a solid connection? Just a thought...? Has anyone seen a cable?

Last edited:
Question about the $10 mod... instead of having to un solder and re solder the antennae connection... would it work to just get a cable with a MMCX female to male 90 degree and use it in between the existing antennae lead and the wifi board? Route the wires and move the antennae? Hot gluing the MMCX male to female to ensure a solid connection? Just a thought...? Has anyone seen a cable?

Yes.. it will work no problem... I just don't like adding extra connectors in my antenna feeds... but the loss is probably negligible.

Cable here... http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/141192289102

Hey @DBS just wondering the best way to check order status. The website said orders ship within two days but I have yet to receive confirmation. Thanks for the help. I ordered from here. https://shop.trycelery.com/page/dbsphantom

When did you order? I think it says "2 business days" ... so if you ordered on Friday after the load went out for the day... it won't go out till Monday.

Yes.. it will work no problem... I just don't like adding extra connectors in my antenna feeds... but the loss is probably negligible.

Cable here... http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/141192289102

When did you order? I think it says "2 business days" ... so if you ordered on Friday after the load went out for the day... it won't go out till Monday.
Thanks DBS!! I just ordered one from a different vendor then saw your post! Here's what I ordered just in case anyone else needs an alternate link http://www.ebay.com/itm/121370105084?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Ya I was wondering the same :confused: I did receive my order # e mail on the 22th ?
I will follow up tomorrow and link them to this post... if you guys are ordering on Wed and it doesn't go out on Friday that is a problem... don't know the answer yet but I will find out and report back.

One last note tonight before I hit the hay...

Please take a look at joining this Facebook group.. I don't really do the Facebooger deal but I have started getting involved in this group quite a bit now... over 500 strong and a bunch of really cool guys involved in long range FPV builds and flights... lots of knowledge here and not just Phantom stuff... someplace we can go and learn and share and come back to PhantomPilots with a brain full of data to spread to others... not heavily moderated... you can talk lile a truck driver and not cause any commotion.. sometimes NSFW.... https://m.facebook.com/groups/1540076556270919

I will follow up tomorrow and link them to this post... if you guys are ordering on Wed and it doesn't go out on Friday that is a problem... don't know the answer yet but I will find out and report back.

Hi DBS,

If you are asking them about orders, I also placed my order on Tue 21/04. Received order placed email but nothing since. My order still says Open and Unfulfilled.

Cheers

That came out beautiful!! Love the whole carbon look!! And the black motor mounts!! :eek::eek::eek:

Thanks, now I'm gathering info about the birdside rubberducky antenna mod a la @mohan, not a fan of the ~180 degree beamwidth on the original patches.
I guess I'm gonna need 1 pigtail mmcx angled male to sma angled female 8" to fit in the landing gear and 1 identical but about 10" for the other side?

Anyone know a good place to get the fatshark 2.4 ghz 3dbi antennas preferably within EU (in stock)?

@DBS I placed my order on 4/20. All I received was the order confirmation and nothing more since. Mine also says unfulfilled.

Can confirm this method ....this is how I did mine to get 3 miles...

Hi DBS,

If you are asking them about orders, I also placed my order on Tue 21/04. Received order placed email but nothing since. My order still says Open and Unfulfilled.

Cheers

Hmmm no dispatched emails but my order has just arrived so all good here :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT