ITELITE Antenna Owners Thread: 4 MILES WITH P3P (page 31)

Maybe someone out there can help me. I have never been able to connect my bird to my computer. I've followed the directions and every time it says "please connect controller" I open up the software I plug in the USB from the bird to the computer,then turn it on and finally last turn on transmitter . And I get nothing all the fields on the screen are blank or say "na". I've swapped out different cords. I'm not sure what to try next. I'm lost on this one. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Are you logged in? Are you accessing the plug under the flap, not the wifi module?

Maybe someone out there can help me. I have never been able to connect my bird to my computer. I've followed the directions and every time it says "please connect controller" I open up the software I plug in the USB from the bird to the computer,then turn it on and finally last turn on transmitter . And I get nothing all the fields on the screen are blank or say "na". I've swapped out different cords. I'm not sure what to try next. I'm lost on this one. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

have you installed the DJI driver on your computer?

Ok, This first vid is almost done and Im going to add to my link above then try at 400ft altitude.

Either way Im extremely happy with the results.

Thanks for the info.

No prob, just take your time....it took me months to break 3 miles...

im deciding to get a P3, will this work with P3? cuz i have here brand new the antenna. but i dont have a drone yet. i returned the P2V+ i had

You could use the port 2 and 3 for the Phantom 3 and just leave port 1 empty... but itelite is working up a specific panel for the P3 that will have a bit better patches inside.
i guess i have to find a way to return this. cuz its brand new and they are not replying to my return request.

Many Thanks too DBS, His IT Elite antenna panels are great. Practically doubled my distance without using and app boosters nor amplifiers. I like the form factor since it fits my Go Pro case and minimal setup time.

Last edited:
Reactions: luan agos
I hope I receive my antenna next week. With stock setup and fpv booster I can reach 4000 ft and still have control and fpv so I'm hoping to get 8000+ ft.

You could use the port 2 and 3 for the Phantom 3 and just leave port 1 empty... but itelite is working up a specific panel for the P3 that will have a bit better patches inside.
Put me on the P3 Testing list Please! I have one PreOrdered.

atlanta, USA

Oh OK... that ain't bad... I was gonna say, I asked them about returns after they have been shipped and just as with many electronics devices it is highly discouraged... if there was some sort of manufacturers defect etc... then they have a system in place to deal with that.

I suppose if you pitched a fit with them they may listen but 1) you lose your shipping charge, 2)you pay to ship it back, 3) they will hit you with a restocking fee based on the condition of the item.

In other words... it's hard for them to sell "as new" if it has already been thru the mail twice and labels stuck all over it and box all dinged and bruised up... and all this through no fault of their own... they met the order and shipping dates spot on.

Did you get it at the Pre-orders price? ... if I were you I would try put it in the forum classifieds and possibly get every penny of your money back for a brand new, unopened item.

I just tried it in a different location and got the same results, about 2500'. What could be the problem?

Just finished the install. Gonna take her out after dinner.
79c39e3989245b9b3300eb032c692ad0.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164